This is me saying "I am done chasing you"

This is me saying "I am done chasing you"

A Story by Arabella Schlitz

We never really started out as friends, huh? We jumped right into a relationship we both know we were not ready. That was proven when we broke up for the first time.
We went our own ways and found each other once again. Now, I am in too deep. I cannot get out because I don't know if I wanted to.
You were there when darkness engulfed me, your hand was the light that I had been waiting for. You had saved me in more ways than you could possibly ever think of. You had sacrificed everything for me, you were willing to give your comfortable life for me, and for that I am truly grateful. 
I was there when no one seemed to care for you, I stood up for you when they were against you. And now, I am standing right next to you and watch you slowly morph into somebody else's perfect guy. I was right, you became someone else's perfect guy. You said it was a mistake--I BELIEVED YOU. I started believing you when there's no other choice but to believe you. I stood beside you when I know I should have left but I can't. 

This is me saying I am done chasing you. Done being left in a pedestal. This is me being done as your doormat. I will no longer be the girl who will wait for your call or text for the whole day when you clearly don't remember me at all. I will no longer be the girl who will helplessly follow you like a lost puppy.

I love you so much, but I will no longer be that girl. A part of me still hopes you fight for me, for our relationship.
I love you but I am done chasing you. It's all up to you.

© 2014 Arabella Schlitz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on October 6, 2014
Last Updated on October 6, 2014

Author

Arabella Schlitz
Arabella Schlitz

Philippines



About
I tend to write with whatever emotions strike me. more..

Writing