Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Purple And Nothing

Purple And Nothing

A Story by T. Val
"

The one you'll always remember..

"

The night has finally arrived, and my nerves are on the verge of getting the best of me. Can I really go through with this? "This is what growing up is, SO GROW UP!" a voice screams into my right and left side. He's right though. I have to do this, because I think that I love the idea of her. We have 85 minutes to call this off, and when the ice cube melts, we can not back out of this.

 

 

...Our time is up. This is really going to take place, tonight. Let's synchronize our fables, because everything we do tonight needs to be lied about.

 

It's dark outside, and the fog is in the shadows of the mist as we drive west on Merrick Road. I'll never remember the playlist during the 22 minute drive, but the sound of piano keys have never sounded the same to me since that cold night in mid November. We sit in a brief silence as I absorb the scent of your Parliament lights and over priced perfume, and as I look to my left, I can't help but notice the smirk on your lips that you don't know I'm noticing. The look of chicanery, as I later found out. I stare forward and try to mask the deep breaths that I need to take in order to keep surviving the moment.

 

I'm shaking.

 

Not  a shaking that you get in a 25 degree breeze, but a rapid vibration throughout my entire body that is far from my own control. The things that are running through my head are unfamiliar enough to scare me, excite me, and panic me. How did we even make it to this point anyway? My virgin body can't possibly have anything to offer her. I'm only 16 years old. But her, she's so, so...Adult.

 

We reach our destination. A vacant lot that goes on forever in every direction. Light poles are scattered throughout in no particular sequence, and the first trash can I see is overflowing with empty beer cans and bottles. She drives in a semi-circle, chooses parking space number 111, and backs the car into the space, hitting the curb. She turns off the car, puts the keys into her brown Louis Vuitton bag, and wastes not 1 more second.

 

"Get in the back seat"

 

She says in a sly tone as she looks me directly in the eyes. I do as I'm instructed, open my door, and step outside. "Chaos" is written on the curb in black spray paint. I'm not quite sure why I still remember that. I make my way into the backseat, and in the time it took me to sit down and close my door, she has removed her blue jeans and threw them into the front seat. "Your turn" she says with a closed mouth smile. I take off my sneakers, and begin to remove my pants. She watches my every move, and within two minutes, we are both in her back seat, pantless. She jumps on top of me, and immediately slides her tongue into my mouth, kissing me in the most aggressive way that I have ever experienced. Both of her hands are on my head, and both of mine are on her waist. She leans back for a second and lifts her shirt over her head. Her bra is purple, just like her panties. I have such a remarkable view of her. The way her hair falls on both sides of her chest is making me crazy. She grabs the bottom of my navy Incubus t-shirt, peels it off of my body, and begins to grind her sex against my rock hard. Faster, and faster, and faster. Her fingers intertwined behind my head. She is moving so fast that I don't have time to be nervous anymore. I just have to pretend that I know what I'm doing. This is where my years of watching porn needs to pay off.

 

I take her off of me, spin her around, and have her get back on top. Her back to my chest. I grab her breasts and pull down her top to expose them. N*****s erect. I pinch them both and her eyes squeeze shut. My right hand makes its way down her panties, and she is oh so silky smooth. My middle finger and ring finger slide inside of her pink, and there is not a word in the English language to describe how wet she is. I move my middle finger up, and find her magic button. I play with it like I don't know how, but from the sounds that are escaping from her mouth, you would think I do this everyday. The symphany of passion and pleasure stimulate me. I wonder if her boyfriend makes her squeel as well as I do. I continue the same motions, it seems to be working fine. The moaning, the kissing, the pulling of my hair. I don't want to stop pleasing her, she's just too good at faking it. In just minutes, a sudden movement traps my hand between her thighs, and I can barely move it. "Don't stop" she begs, and I grant her command. Four seconds, three seconds, two seconds, one second, aaand we have a squirter! A flowing explosion between her thighs that is absorbed by my entire right hand. My first instinct is to put my fingers into her mouth, so that's what I do, followed by the dragging of my hand down her chin, neck, chest, and stomach. I have to be slick about this, because if I shouted out "THIS IS F*****G AMAZING" like I was thinking, this moment of ecstasy may have come to a conclusion.

 

Deep breaths are exchanged for a moment or two, and she tickles my bliss with a factitious phrase. I bet you would just love to know what that phrase was too. Spontaneously, she places her body on the seat to my left, and aggressivly procedes to remove my silk black and blue boxers. She grabs my private, and returns the favor with her cherry flavored gloss. Less than a minute worth of gratification, but it will never be forgotten.

 

There's only one thing left to do, and it's the one thing that will finally dissolve the boy that I am. Every time I've thought about what my first time would be like, it's never involved a backseat. My ideal circumstance has always consisted of the one I love, and myself. If any plot you map out goes according to plan though, then you are part of a rare and elite group of individuals. Life just has a way of playing things out in a way that you would never assume, and it's not always ideal. Young and naive is what I was. I was completely oblivious to the fact that our mutual adoration for one another had been falsified from day one. Of course, it all made sense to me in the end. This was just her cruel way of attaining revenge on her other half, and I was the second victim. Why else would she have let me stay inside of her for twelve minutes while he was at home in an inaudible state of mind? However, the beauty of it all is that he'll never know of how I enjoyed his his girlfriend on that frigid night in the most impure way imaginable.

 

Never.

 

T. Val

© 2013 T. Val


Author's Note

T. Val
Please let me know if you like this.
Please let me know if you hate this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really interesting; I'm a sucker for little snapshots like this, though. I think it has just the right amount of mystery, but exactly the right kind of detail, and just enough description. It is purposeful, unique and very strong. The first couple paragraphs were a little hazy, though, I would work on that if I were you, they're so vague that I feel like it's distracting for the reader. The ending is superb, though, the cherry on top.

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much for reading Elle.
I do like it. :)

It's well written and very interesting. I especially like the fact that it's being told from the point of view of the boy after he knows that this was all a falsity, and that he was just being used as a means to an end.

And I did like the use of the different colored words. However, they seemed a bit random to me. The word purple was purple, and I liked that, but the rest of the colors didn't make clear sense to me.
Perhaps if the word 'adult' and the girls dialogue were the same color, and the 'I'm shacking' and the boys thought were the same color. . .

It was a great read, anyway. :)
Keep it up!

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading Kaitlyn
Strong writing, filled with intense emotions. You can never go wrong with those two together! Very well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Amber.
I like the use of the different colored text you used throughout and the bold letters in the final paragraph allows me to place myself in the scene and use those letters as a heartbeat, beating stronger as the moment I've dreamed of is about to come to fruition.
"everything we do tonight needs to be lied about"-captivating! As someone who has, unfortunately, been in that position in my life, no single set of words in this story resonates stronger with me. It is the line that sucked me in to the rest of the story and allows me to ease into the visualization that you do so well in conveying.
Well done, very well done

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed this.
The description you put into the story, and the emotion of, lust, passion, and a hit of love seemed to make this story come to life. It was a great read, and i enjoyed every second of this. Keep up the good work.
~Your friend Res

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Much appreciation Res. Thanks for reading.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Em
I thought this was great.I really like how honest your writing is. I don't get why people say they dont like it or they are not interested. It kept my attention the whole time I was reading it. I really like your work a lot and would love to read more and more of it. You have great talent.

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Em, that's beyond sweet of you. Thank you!
it was dull

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Why thank you ;)
Avangeline

10 Years Ago

not a compliment
T. Val

10 Years Ago

You're a sweetheart
But I gave you a 100 rating for good writing, and I've read and reviewed your other writing, so don't hate on me anyone. I don't want to hear your s**t.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This does not interest me. That's all I will say.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sheik

10 Years Ago

If you didn't want to leave my honest opinion on all yourwriting, you shouldn't have sent me a frien.. read more
Sheik

10 Years Ago

Or you could just delete my reviews.
T. Val

10 Years Ago

Well I guess I appreciate you keeping up with my writings. I hope you enjoy some of my future work.
This is a wonderful story of a boy's first experience. Keep up the good visuals.(;

Posted 10 Years Ago


T. Val

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much for reading Roxii
Roxii

10 Years Ago

Your very welcome.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1079 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2013
Last Updated on April 11, 2013
Tags: sex, passion, nerves, late, young, virgin

Author

T. Val
T. Val

Lawngylnd, NY



About
I've been writing on and off since high school for personal pleasure. I love music and quotes with a strong meaning or a deep/sad meaning behind it. 27 year old male from Long Island New York. I .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..