The Beautiful Ones: Cast

The Beautiful Ones: Cast

A Story by LaDonnaMarie
"

Cast of The Beautiful Ones

"

Cast:

 

Victor Blair: Head of the Blair family, CEO of BLAIR COMMUNICATIONS INC. (BCI)

Listed as one of the richest men of North America, by far the richest & most powerful man in Bay Port. Victor is a strong ruthless business man, leader in the news media fourm & publishing. Victor inheirited the Blair family fortune & BCI from his father PJ Blair.

 

Sharon Rosethorne Blair: Former Miss America turned model & business woman. Married to media mogul Victor Blair, she's the devoted mother of their four children. Sharon's dream & passion has always been to become a fashion designer & sport her own label under her own fashion house.

 

James Blair: Victor's younger brother, hell bent on destroying Victor & taking BCI. James has forever been jelous of his older brother. He claims that their father PJ Blair never loved him & blamed him for his mother's death. Amelia Blair died while giving birth to James. Victor has always tried to show his brother compassion & understanding.

 

Constance Blair: Romance novelist. Married to James Blair. Constance believes that life should be one great romance novel. She loves drama & revels in intrigue.

 

Peter Blair: Eldest son of Victor & Sharon Blair. The apparent heir to the Blair family empire.

 

Greg Blair: Only child of James & Constance Blair. James' hatred & jelousy of his own brother Victor has carried over to his son. Greg despises his uncle & his cousins. Greg & Peter have been enemies almost from birth.

 

Victoria Blair: Oldest daughter of Victor & Sharon Blair. Following in her mother's passion, Victoria dreams of becoming a fashion designer.

 

Stephanie McCaslin: Only daughter of Edward & Della McCaslin.

 

Edward McCaslin: Federal Judge & leading political figure of Bay Port.

 

Della McCaslin: Accomplished Federal Prosecutor & Distric Attorney of Bay Port. Wife of Judge Edward McCalsin. Della's political aspirations include becoming Mayor of Bay Port.

 

Geo Denton: Current Mayor of Bay Port with his eyes on the Governor's mansion & beyond. Geo is determined to let nothing or no one stand in his way of the White House.

 

Terrance Denton: Only child of Mayor Geo Denton.

 

Beverly Matthews: Med student at Bay University. Beverly & Peter were high school lovers. Peter called off their relationship when he went away to law school & met Stephanie McCaslin.

 

Donald Chambers: Med student at Bay University. Donald is deeply in love with Beverly, if only he could find a way to ever get her to let go of her high school romance & give him a chance to show her how good a real love can be.

 

Nicole Rosethrone (Nikki Rose): Younger sister of Sharon Rosethorne Blair. Nikki is the wild side of the Rosthrone family. An accomplished pop star & actress.

 

Nick Addams: Former S.E.A.L. and N.S.B. operative. Nick left the National Security Bureau when he let his temper get the best of him. He punched a Senator during a press conference. Due to Nick's devoted prior service, all charges were dropped however he was discharged from the military & from the bureau. Nick is now an executive protection specialist, or a high priced body guard, as he explains it.

 

Logan Hudson: The consumate good guy, Bay Port's boy scout. Police officer at Bay Port P.D.

 

Wanda Grant: Devoted personal secretary & confidant of Victor Blair.

 

April O'Neil: Aspiring model & actress. Victoria's best friend & Nikki Rose' biggest fan.

 

 

 

© 2010 LaDonnaMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on July 5, 2010
Last Updated on July 6, 2010
Tags: On line Soap Opera, The Beautiful Ones, Romance, Love, Drama

Author

LaDonnaMarie
LaDonnaMarie

Salem, OR



About
Hello, I guess this is the part where I tell a little bit about myself. I am 35 years old. 5'5, 112 lbs. I guess I could be called a Blondnette? (My hair isn't really blonde or brunette, it's .. more..

Writing