Hello

Hello

A Story by Labyrinth Kuro
"

To Adil, from Yasmin.

"

This is Yasmin.

Well, I guess that's it then.


Checking every two hours, my arse.


I've stopped Labby from writing on here so I could give you a proper piece of my mind.


I'm gonna try to stay calm, for her sake.


You know, she always comes first, for the both of us. I'm here to protect her, and you've hurt her. Ironic, really, because you were my first friend.


Please note, she had every right to be angry, but she's not.


Willow is. She never gets angry. Panda's hurt. Either way, none of us are happy.


We all believed you could protect her so that we could step back. But no, I guess not. The only people she can trust is us.


People do say things that hurt, Adil. Even if they don't mean to. And she can't hurt anymore.


Even when you were wit her, she was dangling above depression. She's fallen now.


She's angry at me, for saying these things. But they have to be said.


I would have said sorry, but you haven't answered anything, so I'm not.


F**k you. F**K YOU.


Don't like that, do ya?


You f*****g arsehole. You piece of bloody s**t. I would say the C word, but I won't.


She would never tell you these things.


She has a fear of other people, you know. She HATES being around people, even her friends.


Which is one of the reasons she fell in love with you.


She was never uncomfortable around you, and she could talk to you without a panic attack.


And now she doesn't have you. And we're all alone.


And that's it. 

© 2015 Labyrinth Kuro


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Labby, I'm sorry. Panda, I'm sorry. Willow, I'm sorry.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Labyrinth Kuro

8 Years Ago

Not necessary. Yasmin was just...a bit angry.
Panda: No harm done ^_^
Willow: I concur.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2015
Last Updated on November 25, 2015

Author

Labyrinth Kuro
Labyrinth Kuro

United Kingdom



About
Hi ^_^ My name is Labby ^_^ It's nice to meet you ^_^ I enjoy writing a lot, and my main genres are: fanfiction, fantasy, and action. I'm seventeen, and write a lot of poetry. I would love to read som.. more..

Writing