A Glimpse Into the Mind of a Future Serial Killer

A Glimpse Into the Mind of a Future Serial Killer

A Story by Carly Ithilhin
"

I don't think you want to know what brought this on.

"

Do you remember what you did to me? Do you remember the insults, the public humiliation, the “subtle”, sly wordings meant to cut me down till not even a shred of my soul was left? Well… Even if you forget, and ignore me as if I’m just another victim to leave broken, I remember! I will always remember the shame you brought me and the way you slowly degraded me. Convinced me that all the horrid things you said were true, till I even changed myself to become those lies. Awkward, I was. Socially unacceptable. Incapable of being loved. A blight upon this Earth, a blight that would be so much better six feet under. For years, I thought I was this way… Until, I realized, you were stupid. So much more inferior to me. I understood that these words were born out of jealously, fear, hatred because you knew, deep down inside, that I was something on a level you would never achieve. And for that, you punished me. And slowly, bit by bit, I picked myself up. A monster I had been before… Then you came, and turned me into a wreck. And from the ashes of this emotionless creature, a new monster was born. All those wasted years spent thinking about the quickest way to end my life, the most gut-wrenching note I could write to make you all feel at most a fraction of the pain I suffered, and all for nothing. Years I could have spent planning, plotting your imminent demise. I knew, from the very beginning, I was a born killer. I was made to end the lives of those undeserving of it. You took my innocence, my decency, and now I shall take your life in return for all the years I could have spent happy and free. From my very birth I was doomed to wander this world alone, filled with bitter, undying hatred towards those that could experience the unnatural sensation they call “joy”. You, you are the fool. You messed with the wrong person. Oh, my appearance is so innocent. I grow tired of the façade I must keep, lest you spy the blood thirst in my eyes. I see all the manipulation. I see how you use me, and how you toy with me. Don’t think I haven’t noticed. I see it all, in fact I see everything. I let you think you get away with it… Because then, I have even more reason to kill you. To torture you. So that I can hear your screams as I physically make you feel the pain I felt… All those years… No childhood. No joy. No peace. No time for happiness. And now… Now that I’ve reached the limits of my genius, I know how now I must kill you. There is nothing else left to do. I will die along with you, if that is any consolation. I care not for anybody but myself, and I will only be able to move onto the afterlife, no matter how bloody and awful it may be, until I know that the last thing you see is my grin as I paint my face with the fluids that have sustained you, maybe even tasting your salty concoction. I am… I am… I am despair. I am woe. I am the very embodiment of suffering. Feel me. Fear me. For you! You are next. For most of all, I am Death. More specifically, I am YOUR Death. Please, keep attempting to ruin me. There isn’t even anything left for you to harm. It gives me all the more reason to despise the very air you breath. It gives me even more reason to stop that flow of oxygen. To stop that ever-beating, mocking heart. So, continue on with your life… Live without knowledge of what is to come… I’ll be on you before you know it. 

© 2011 Carly Ithilhin


Author's Note

Carly Ithilhin
Uh... I know the last couple of things I've written have been kind of crappy. I just... I don't know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, and why it's all jumbled up kind is because this person (HINT:ME) is mentally unstable.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2011
Last Updated on October 13, 2011

Author

Carly Ithilhin
Carly Ithilhin

Placerville, CA



About
Greetings, fellow writers. My name is Carly, obviously. I'm fourteen years old, but does that really matter? I'm most likely more talented than you're expecting. I focus mainly on fantasy and psychol.. more..

Writing