Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Laura
"

This is the second chapter of my book. Hope you like it :)

"

 Chapter Two

 

Goodness knows how Matt, Summer and Sebastian had got Kate to agree to this, but surely enough at midnight we fled from the mob wanting us killed.

Each one of us drove our own cars.

   I was in my yellow Lamborghini murcielago, speeding down the motorway when I noticed the snow. It was falling in a cascade, melting to the ground. I’d been to Snowdonia so many times. It felt good to be back even with the history that haunted me.

 

   An hour later I was turning into the road that took me to the three story glass house that we owned. It was high in Mount Snowdon that towered over the village of Beddgelert.

   When I got there I saw Kate’s red Ferrari. Even without seeing her car or her insanely blonde head I knew she was here. I   could hear her. She was swearing vigorously about this decision. She couldn’t understand why we hadn’t just gone somewhere else or stayed in a hotel.

   I walked through the door to find her pacing. Kate turned and glared at me, with her blood red eyes, as soon as my foot stepped over the threshold. I don’t know what my face was portraying, but whatever it was made her stop quickly. 

   We weren’t alone for long. Matt came in just a few minutes later, his chocolate brown eyes worried. He felt the mood inside by our thoughts and ran right to my side.

   Matt was the best mind reader out of all of us and he could tell the person or vampires mood as well.

   He saw the agony in my violet eyes as I looked around the room and grabbed my hand and sped out of the room dragging me with him. 

    Matt comforted me till Summer and Sebastian arrived. Then Summer and I went off to the pent house out back, while Sebastian and Matt when off to hunt. None of us went near Kate in the mood she was in, especially not me.

 

   Known of us really enjoyed being here apart from Sebastian, he loved the fact he had a choice on what to eat now, human blood and animal, but it looked like we were here to stay...for now.



© 2013 Laura


Author's Note

Laura
Sorry if there is anything wrong with the writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Since I love cars, I liked this short chapter. I also don't mind short chapters; they can play a crucial role in setting the tone. I have to admit I have an issue with the font. I know that's a nit, but it makes it hard to read for me.

Also, last line, "Known of us"; should that be "No one of us"?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Is minder what the actually call a person with the ability? Or is it a typo? Many times, I don't have a problem with short chapters, but I think that there are implications here that are a little too vague.

The concept of "Show don't Tell" should be used more.

Finally, I think this is a great chance for some characterization for Matt, Summer, and Sebastian. We already have an idea of the narrator's and Kate's relationship with each other, so Summer and Sebastian's could be shown as well.

Though this is just my opinion, I think this chapter moved a step down from the last one.

P.S. What's the Narrator's name?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Since I love cars, I liked this short chapter. I also don't mind short chapters; they can play a crucial role in setting the tone. I have to admit I have an issue with the font. I know that's a nit, but it makes it hard to read for me.

Also, last line, "Known of us"; should that be "No one of us"?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice continuation.... lemme get 2 the next...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2010
Last Updated on March 31, 2013


Author

Laura
Laura

United Kingdom



About
I'm Laura and I joined when I was 13, I haven't really used this a lot over the past couple of years but am starting again. I am 17 now and I enjoy most genres when it comes to books, particularly fan.. more..

Writing
Reflection Reflection

A Poem by Laura


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Laura


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Laura