Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Laura
"

This is the third chapter in my book. Hope you like it :)

"

Chapter Three

 

    As the dawn broke over the horizon everything glistened. The trees formed shadows over the ground; the colours of the flowers began to emerge from the darkness. There were also two more shadows that emerged.

   I knew that when morning came it would be time to start acting normal, human. Matt and Sebastian had enrolled themselves, Summer and I in the local high school. Kate had refused to be enrolled as usual. She never liked high school and didn’t see the point of putting herself ‘though the torture again’ as she put it.

 

   Sluggishly I walked though the house. My room was on the top floor.

On my bed I found about thirty shopping bags full of clothes that must had come from the fashion week. Each item was unique; There was lace, satin, silk and cotton, Short, long and some a little too short for my liking.

   Without thinking I started trying on clothing till I found a nice pair of jeans and a top. Then I quickly brushed my long ebony hair before going down stairs to find Matt, Sebastian and Summer ready and sitting around the mahogany dining table.

   “So we go early and sign ourselves in. Explain who we are.” Matt said briefing the plan. “Then we get our timetables and by then everyone else will be there and we will just walk about like we are any other human beings.”

   With that we all left the table and went off to make sure we had everything.

 

   A few hours later we all got into Sebastian’s Jeep and left Kate to curse to herself. Everything went as Matt had planned and by the time everyone was there we had everything we needed to get though the day.

 

   I wasn’t really looking forward to a day of lessons on subjects that I knew more about than the teacher...but somehow I would just have to act normal, because we were stuck here.

 

 



© 2013 Laura


Author's Note

Laura
Sorry if there is anything wrong with it.
Hope you liked it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think some of these chapter need a little more details. It feels kind of rush in this chapter. Other then that you did a good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Needs more meat in the chapters. They seem like paragraphs! But the content is good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


enjoying this....

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2010
Last Updated on March 31, 2013


Author

Laura
Laura

United Kingdom



About
I'm Laura and I joined when I was 13, I haven't really used this a lot over the past couple of years but am starting again. I am 17 now and I enjoy most genres when it comes to books, particularly fan.. more..

Writing
Reflection Reflection

A Poem by Laura


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Laura


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Laura