Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Laura
"

This is the Preface of my new book Ladette to Lady. Hope you like it :)

"
Preface 
The bells rang as the wedding guests started to go in. Isabelle stood outside deliberating weather she should attend. She loved him more than he would ever know, but it wasn't right. 
Months ago she would of gone in there like a storm blazing, stopping the wedding, but with all she'd learned in the last six months...she couldn't do it...not to the one she loved.


© 2010 Laura


Author's Note

Laura
Sorry if there is anything wrong with spelling or anything else I'm dyslexic. Hope you liked it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. It left me wanting to know more. My only suggestion would be to eliminate unnecessary words but only in the one sentence:

Months ago she would have stormed in blazing, stopping the wedding, but with all she'd learned in the last six months...she couldn't do it...not to the one she loved.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very brief, but it caught your attention fast. I would like to read more it just got me curious of where you are going with your story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Okay nice intro.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It seems to be a good beginning... brief but owns enough to create some questions [but with all she'd learned in the last six months] enough to attract the reader to at least find out what she had learned in the last six months.

I look forward to your starting chapters Laura. Good start.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010


Author

Laura
Laura

United Kingdom



About
I'm Laura and I joined when I was 13, I haven't really used this a lot over the past couple of years but am starting again. I am 17 now and I enjoy most genres when it comes to books, particularly fan.. more..

Writing
Reflection Reflection

A Poem by Laura


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Laura


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Laura