At the Ramen Stand

At the Ramen Stand

A Story by Lissy
"

[A Naruto FanFiction.] It all started with a comment made at the ramen stand.

"
"I can't believe you thought that was a good idea!" Sakura laughed, tears leaking from her eyes. She put down her bowl of steaming hot ramen, not wanting to spill any more of it on herself.

"Shut up," Naruto pouted, his arms crossed over his chest. "I'll have you know, it was a good idea...at the time..."

Sakura laughed even harder. "Naruto, you should know by now that the only person who can sneak up on Sasuke-kun is Kakashi-sensei," she said once she could talk without bursting into chuckles.

"It's not fair," the blond whined, scowling at his miso ramen. "That b*****d always looks so smug and cool and--"

"You think Sasuke-kun is cool?" Sakura teased with a cocked eyebrow as she sipped her water.

"No way, Sakura-chan! You didn't let me finish! That b*****d thinks everyone is beneath him and I just wanted to show him that he wasn't that special," Naruto explained adamantly, slurping his ramen noodles loudly.

"By sneaking up on him while he was standing at the edge of the lake to try to push him in?"

"Exactly!" Naruto beamed at the pink-haired kunoichi, glad that she understood what he was trying to do.

"Naruto," Sakura said whilst rolling her eyes, "Sasuke-kun has excellent tracking skills. Did you even bother to try to hide your presence?"

"Yes, but the b*****d still pushed me in the lake! I had to go home and change before I came here!" The blond howled in pain as a fist came crashing down on his head. Turning around, he noticed Sasuke smirking at him with that 'I'm greater than thou' look; he hated it.

"What the f**k was that for? And why're you interrupting my date with Sakura-chan?" Naruto glared at Sasuke, rubbing his head furiously.

"Tch, moron. That was for trying to push me in the lake. And Sakura invited me," Sasuke replied, sniffing disdainfully as he ordered a bowl of pork ramen.

"Eh? Sakura-chan, why'd you do that?" Naruto whined, causing both of his teammates to roll their eyes.

"Because, Naruto, we're teammates. We should be eating lunch together. And, besides, I wanted to invite Sasuke-kun. Do you have a problem with that?"

Naruto gulped inaudibly at the evil glint in Sakura's normally kind and caring eyes. "Nope; no problem at all," he responded weakly, chuckling nervously as she smiled brightly at him.

"Great! Now, I do believe we were talking about your latest failed attempt at besting Sasuke-kun," Sakura said happily.

"You make it seem as if that's all I do!" Naruto complained, glaring at Sakura when she gave him an innocent look.

"Well, you know, that is all you talk about. Makes you wonder if you're attracted to Sasuke-kun."

Naruto and Sasuke, who had both been eating their ramen noodles, immediately choked and sputtered. The blond tried to hit himself on the back, not wanting to choke on the massive amount of noodles in his mouth, while Sasuke tried to regain his composure. A light flush spread across his cheeks as he lightly patted Naruto on the back, the blond swallowing his food and taking large gulps of water.

"Are you crazy?" Naruto screeched. "You don't just say that while we're eating! And besides, I don't like the b*****d like that! For God's sakes, he's got a pole shoved up his a*s! If we were in a relationship like that, which we're not, we wouldn't be able to do anything! Not that I think about doing anything like that, but--URGH!"

Sasuke cocked an eyebrow. "Excuse me, moron? I do believe if we were in that kind of relationship, which will only happen in your dreams, I would be the one topping you."

"How dare you?" Naruto stuttered, cheeks ablaze. "I don't have dreams about you, but if I did, which I don't, I'll obviously top. You look like a girl; you should be the bottom!"

"Funnily enough, even if I do, as you put it, look like a girl, I can still kick your a*s any time, any place," Sasuke sneered.

Naruto opened his mouth to yell at him, but Sakura interjected. "Calm down, ladies. It was only a comment. Sheesh, don't have to get your panties in a twist."

Sasuke scowled at her. "Comments like that should be kept to yourself," he said tightly.

"You're just mad because your feathers got ruffled," Sakura replied, swatting her hand in his direction.

"This is all your fault, Sakura," Naruto grumbled, dropping the suffix he normally cheerfully attached to her name.

Sakura rolled her eyes. "It was a joke; lighten up!"

Naruto and Sasuke snapped in unison, "You're not funny!"

© 2010 Lissy


Author's Note

Lissy
This MIGHT escalate into a longer story. I had been planning to do that, but I find that I'm super busy and most likely can't. Any feedback would be awesome. ^_^

P.S. I'm a huge SasuNaru shipper, just in case that wasn't obvious. If it DOES turn into a larger story, it'll be shounen-ai turning into yaoi. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on June 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010

Author

Lissy
Lissy

Lenexa, KS



About
Well, I'm a girl. =] Hehe, and I love writing. I used to read/write FanFiction only, but now I'm working on my original pieces. Any feedback would be great to help me improve my style, dialogue, chara.. more..

Writing
I: Eyes I: Eyes

A Chapter by Lissy


Lost Lost

A Poem by Lissy