Catching air

Catching air

A Story by Lamis

You ran to the window seat before the lady in red takes it and here you are with your head laid back on some abandoned railway, you try holding the air like you used to, catch it by surprise but even years couldn’t help you master that art, you feel like a child again overwhelmed by the air, not afraid of it, letting yourself be part of it’s flow you knew that it’s somehow taking you to what you left behind, an unfinished business in the back of your mind with a stranger you forgot you met on some station.

The train speeds up as if it’s reading your mind and they keep coming in, more strangers who don’t know where they’re going either but they know they left something behind too. Faces in the seat next to you keep changing like it’s the only seat there is, like you’ll teach them the art of catching air.

© 2013 Lamis


Author's Note

Lamis
Some say trains are the place to write..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

good and a nice one really a creative precise art



Posted 10 Years Ago


Lamis

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much :)))) I'm glad you liked it!
Lovely write , love the way you ran with this idea and the train image.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lamis

10 Years Ago

I'm glad you like the way I drew that mental picture, such a pleasure having you here :))))
Beautiful. :) I love the flow and the imagination of this piece. ^_^

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lamis

10 Years Ago

I'm glad you did.. THANK YOUUUU!! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013

Author

Lamis
Lamis

Dresden, Muslim, Germany



About
I'm a soul that loves to stand out, loves to see things from different angles.. :) Life fascinates me with it's magical twists! I believe in magic.. The magic that lies within our God-given souls! .. more..

Writing
Finger tips Finger tips

A Story by Lamis


To Existence To Existence

A Story by Lamis