Her Blood.

Her Blood.

A Chapter by Delana

The next day at school was horrifying. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to resist the temptation, so I held my breath. Waiting for the bell to ring. I tapped my fingers on the edge of my desk, watching the clock with intense eyes.
"COME ON. COME ON." I thought to myself over and over again."Chill Asher. Think of something else. Relax." I began rummaging through my mind for something else to think about other than her...blood. I had never seen this girl before. She is new to the school I'm guessing. New to the town even. Cause I know I would've smelled her blood miles away if shes ever been here. And I haven't, until now. I looked over at her. She is...beautiful. Marvelous. Gorgeous. Stunning. Shes the most beautiful human I've ever seen since my existence. And I've seen a real good bit of the human race. But theres none that could compare to her. The way she presents herself is absolutely mesmerizing. The way her glistening, brown hair flows down the middle of her back. And her outstanding, brown eyes could hypnotize any male into submission easily. Her complexion is like a peach pale, absolutely alluring. But the most amazing thing that came from her was her...scent. I can't think about that right now though, I need to get my mind on something else. I looked up at the lab teacher. He was steadily busy writing things down on the chalk board. I looked over at the rest of the class. None of my family was in here. I started listening in on people, especially her.
"I can't wait to get home. I hate school." I heard the girl think to herself. Just then the bell rang. I immediately jumped up from my desk and jolted through the hallway. I was done with school for the day. I couldn't have been happier.I could feel her stare on my back as I left. I need to get away from her. I can't refuse the thirst much longer. Her blood was just so...sweet. No! Don't think about it, Asher. Your not going there...Not again...


© 2010 Delana


Author's Note

Delana
I know...This one wasn't that great, but the next few chapters will be more exciting. And I promise, it's nothing like Twilight. You'll see. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on June 16, 2010
Last Updated on June 16, 2010


Author

Delana
Delana

Memphis, TN



About
Hey there. You can call me Delana, but I prefer Lana. I'm new to the site, and I'm trying my best to get better at it. I've always loved writing, and I'm trying to get better at it. So if you see one .. more..

Writing
The Beginning. The Beginning.

A Chapter by Delana