A New Beginning.

A New Beginning.

A Chapter by Delana

I roamed through the woods of Everett, Washington, looking for...answers. Answers to why things are the way they are. Passing trees, bushes, climbing mountains in an instant, gazing down at the small town below me, just looking...But what I was looking for wouldn't be anywhere in the woods. What I was looking for would be at Alina's house, in her room, laying on her bed. But I couldn't go there, according to Emily.
At that moment a thought struck me. My mind raced.
Emily has always been in control, well, of me atleast. She saved my life, wait, correction, she saved my EXISTENCE. And ever since then shes always been watching over me. Me and her are very close, it wouldn't surprise me if she really is my sister. That night she saved me though...
I cringed at the memories from long ago.
Never had I been so close to ending my existence, ever, until that night. I pushed back the memories, and fell onto the ground, looking up at the morning sky, feeling the grassy ground beneath my marbled body. Not much to look at though, other than clouds. It has to be cloudy where we live though, or that means no walking around during the day. The sunlight lessens our "gifts" powers. Were more of...night...creatures, I guess you could say. I laughed to myself. My gift is pretty "amazing" from what Joshua says. He says hes never seen anything like it, and hes been around...quite awhile. I'm able to hear and control the minds of anyone. Human or non-human. I can do it all. I'm still practicing most of it though, I'm not that great at it so far. And, well, Emily...her gift is being able to heal. Shes able to heal just about anything in your body.
Ahh. Crap. There I go again babbling to myself. Now what was I thinking about before this? As I looked back towards town, it came to me.
Alina.
Forget what Emily thinks, I'm giving her that memory back...It wasn't right for me to take it from her. She'll be lost a little, but she'll understand...She'll have to...It'll be a new beginning for the both of us...



© 2010 Delana


Author's Note

Delana
This chapter is short, sorry guys.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
Added on June 21, 2010
Last Updated on June 21, 2010


Author

Delana
Delana

Memphis, TN



About
Hey there. You can call me Delana, but I prefer Lana. I'm new to the site, and I'm trying my best to get better at it. I've always loved writing, and I'm trying to get better at it. So if you see one .. more..

Writing
The Beginning. The Beginning.

A Chapter by Delana