Mykal.

Mykal.

A Chapter by Delana

The club was mesmerizing with colors of all sorts. To them, the humans, the colors were purple, green, red, blue, and yellow, but to me I saw beyond that. I saw the light that makes the colors the colors they truely are. They flashed everywhere, and when they flashed on Alina, well...that was what was so mesmerizing about the club. I have been to too many of these clubs before in my existence. I've even been to this one before, without Alina and Angel. And not on good terms...I danced with Alina the entire night, and Angel danced with a blonde guy, who seemed to be around 18 or 19. It was about 1:15AM when we left the club. Alina was exhausted, and Angel was close to falling on her feet. But I had all the energy in the world, I smiled at them both, laughing on the inside. Just then I heard footsteps...And not human footsteps...But....vampire footsteps. My family wouldn't come out looking for me, they knew I was with Alina, so it as to be...someone new to the area maybe? Instincts took over, and I grabbed Alina and Angel and moved them somewhere safe.

"Hey man! What's going on?!" Angel cried frantically.

"Asher, what's the matter?" Alina thought to me.

"Another vampire. Stay hidden. Don't let Angel leave your sight either." I told her.

Alina nodded her head. I listened in on my surroundings. There were the footsteps again. Getting closer...Whoever they are...they know I'm here. At that moment, I saw a figure coming towards me from around the corner. I took my stance.

"Ahh, hello, brother." the figures voice said. He called me brother, which means he KNOWS I'm a vampire, for sure.

"Can I help you?" I asked. The figure began smelling the area, and then his eyes widened.

"Having dinner? Two maybe?" he said in a calm voice.

"What's your name?" I stated, authority behind my voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. How impolite of me. My name is Mykal." he grinned, "Now, what about that dinner?"

"No, I'm sorry. You're going to have to leave." I told him. I was NOT about to let this guy eat my love and her friend.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." he began saying, but then he looked over, and I knew who was walking towards us. Angel...

And before I could even get a glance, he was by her side. He took her hand, and then snatched his own hand back.

"Ow!" Angel cried, "Why did you shock me?!"

My mind froze. No freakin' way, I thought to myself. Oh. My. God.

The stranger looked at me, and then back at Angel. And when he looked at Angel there was compassion and love in his eyes. He shook his head no.

"...I can't do this." he said, then ran off. Just like that.

"Asher?" Alina said from behind Angel, "What just happened?" she asked me.

"I do not know..." I simply said, "I do not know."

"Tomorrow night. Me and you. We need to talk some more. Theres still some stuff you need to understand about me...and my kind." I told Alina, through my mind.

"Sure thing. I'm free." she replied back to me.



© 2010 Delana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on September 23, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2010


Author

Delana
Delana

Memphis, TN



About
Hey there. You can call me Delana, but I prefer Lana. I'm new to the site, and I'm trying my best to get better at it. I've always loved writing, and I'm trying to get better at it. So if you see one .. more..

Writing
The Beginning. The Beginning.

A Chapter by Delana