Pitch for Dark Prophecy

Pitch for Dark Prophecy

A Story by Lane Craver

      A fast paced adventure, Dark Prophecy is about a sister and brother who try to save their father from sharing their mother's fatality. They are befriended by a thief who finds out her actions will determine the fate of the world. The plot thickens as the king sends parties to discover the force of the evil growing in the east, and uncover the mystery of the disappearing ships off the west coast, and determine if the missing wizards are by their own actions, or of another.
      This deeply plotted 400 page saga will keep you gripped to the edge of your seat with hair raising suspense as the blood spills with creepy chills.

      Against his wishes, and without his knowledge, Sabraya and Anestas follow their father on a quest to recover legendary artifacts that could save their world from an ancient evil that threatens to rise again.
      Charbel takes a crew out to the open sea and faces an evil capable of destroying his ship and casting him to the bottom of the ocean.

     Tarah must keep her wits as she befriends the underground fire group who uses her as a demon's bait.
     Tor and Dwaine face creatures only told in campfire stories as they struggle to reach the eastern kingdoms.
     Read on as these quests unfold to reveal the mysteries of the Dark Prophecy.

© 2012 Lane Craver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the story so far considering I have read most of it. Lo…l and I find it an adventure with everything you promised above. I hope my friends and my Group Inked Pages support you and give you lots of comments. I would really hate this novel to go unnoticed. For it is among the best I have read and collected. I feel a publisher would consider this to be a gem and would be eager to publish it.

So far this a good start on a query letter in which they will require before they even begin to read. I should know considering this was exactly how I started mine.


Posted 11 Years Ago


I completely know what you mean...i took writing and editing this book very slow because of my last oops child... Just in case it took off. I will read your work as well though i am a really slow reader... Trying to improve that so i can return the favors:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Shep

11 Years Ago

Taking it slow paid off, for i have found no errors so far unless they some how disappeared within t.. read more
KAOlmsted

11 Years Ago

thanks, Lane, and yeah, getting in the writing and the editing (I do both for my work, as well) betw.. read more
This sounds interesting. Thank Inked Pages for passing it along; I would be happy to read it (between writing my own and, well, you know, raising the kid and doing the laundry and blah-blah-blah...I appreciate you are a fellow Mommy Writer) I look forward to getting into your project.

-kimmer

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 8, 2012

Author

Lane Craver
Lane Craver

Deep Volcano Valley, OR



About
Adventurous mom, with big dreams more..

Writing