Contract for Two

Contract for Two

A Poem by Lauren Fisher
"

For whomever it may be, love them until the end and then some.

"
Touch me.
Your fingers, let them graze my skin and hold me with the love I do not know. 
Hold me.
Grab me by the shoulders and grasp my inner being, tell her who she was meant to be.
Talk to me. 
Let your words spill like thick jelly and swallow me up in your vigorous adoration.
Don't regret it. 
Tear your regret from your soul and leave it in the shadows, allowing it to decompose next to mine.
Dance with me.
Let your body mingle with mine, allow us to bond in a joyful manner as our bodies release all pent up emotions.
Free yourself.
Take me with you, show me the light I have not met. Let me explode into this life with you, and only you.
Love me.
Love me as your friend, daughter, sister, or lover. It does not matter.
Show me who you were destined to be,
Help me find whom I was destined to be,
Let us become one and fulfill our destinies with our very cells bonded. 

I will touch you.
Hold you. 
Speak to you. 
I won't regret a thing. 
I will dance through the night, allowing myself to be free with you. 
I will love you. 
I will show you who you were meant to be, guide you through your life so that when we die, we die together. 
Content and happy with who we were.

© 2018 Lauren Fisher


Author's Note

Lauren Fisher
I make this in dedication to all I love; my friends, my family, those I hold above all others. I love you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on May 9, 2018
Last Updated on May 9, 2018
Tags: love, touch, friendship, lovers, relationships, contract, two, dance, talk, open, body, free

Author

Lauren Fisher
Lauren Fisher

Miamisburg, OH



About
Our universe is too complex for you to be a mistake. Our world is too beautiful for your thoughts to be un-important. Speak. Write. Unleash yourself into the world. more..

Writing
Eleia 1 Eleia 1

A Story by Lauren Fisher