hetomóohe (vai)

hetomóohe (vai)

A Poem by Legacy
"

Nothing seems to heal, divert, or express emotions more than the right words. Then I began to write�

"

 

Family is the root, which we all grow from, the place of all nourishment, and helps us through our travels - remaining close by.
 
All we can hold on to is who we are as individuals. To knowledge neither good nor bad that we have collected along the way. This is what sets us apart…
 
My abilities to channel my fear and pain are becoming stronger and more focused with each passing day, yet at the same time; her penetrating voice is growing even stronger and at times louder... invading my mind like troops dropping over enemy territory.
 
I have only but my dreams to hold onto. I strive to achieve them with honesty and perseverance - I will never give up… I will never let go. I have come to terms there is no such thing as an ‘easy way’.
 
Love is life's greatest gift of all… yet how does one hold on to sharing and caring when Love gives no meaning to life?
 
Yes, we are all unique and special. However, it is up to each of us - how we use what we have experienced and gained. Have the strength to see things differently, yet clearly. We must learn when to listen to our minds and when to listen to our hearts, if we truly are to become stronger than our teachers!
 
 © 2007 Legacy
 

© 2008 Legacy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review


Naturally, no human being knows everything about everything.

There is no doubt in me, however, that one was meant to have certain _teachers_ . I meant of the kind of substance, though, that the student stayed the student, until the natural unfolding of circumstances, brought those direct human to human teaching times to an end ___ Heaven.

That is not to imply, that I think, the student was to put true ADULTHOOD on hold. I am by no means referring to that in a legalistic sense.

It really is not about a one-up game nor general MIND GAMES.

August 31, 2007

Ms. Belsito

Canada

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is very good writing. I like whole poem. Keep it up!
Do you read mine too "ANGUISH and SHE"
God bless you!
Lucky!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lovely and proufoundly stated...very nice read!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Again leaving me with thoughts and I think when you write you do directly from your heart! You have a deep mind and soul.. nice read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautifully true~ the echoes begin inside of each individual~once we find the medium by which to pour our etchings into the world brings existence to fruition~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I didn't really feel I was reading a poem. I wasn't clear on the meter and though it may be free verse, it lacked lyricism. I also felt you didn't really push yourself in terms of descriptiveness or imagery. Sorry.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i really liked this because you expressed that when it comes to our life, its up to us in the end to decide how things are going to be. its up to us and us alone to decide what to do whena situation is presented to us. i've read a lot of romance poems and stories lately and what i've come to notice is that many people seem to think that they can't live without that special someone in their lives. when really they can its just going to be hard. because they are ending up as an individual, coming out of a pair, just like how they started out: as an individual. anyways thats really what your poem made me think of and that's why i liked it. its all about the individual strength.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are really speaking your mind and it sounds so authentic! I like the way you let your inner voice speak out, express and convey its analysis of life and psychology... You inspire me to let myself unleash my inner voice and let it flow just the way you so eloquently did ... Thank you :)))

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good write... each and every thought upon the page is wise, learned from experience.

So many good words, experiences we all share, I truly like the line sentence especially "if we are to become stronger than our teachers"..... a fine philosophy indeed!!

Bear

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What can I say, you are right about family, but it's always the nature of an individual how he will react to the love and hate in a family. Yet there is always true love that helps us even in the hardest times. Love is something that should be held on to with all forces. Nice writing, really. Family is the root, but roots can be "evil", and the fruits can be really tasty! It's all up to us and our nature, which we always have to try and change for the better!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1996 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on February 23, 2008

Author

Legacy
Legacy

About
Information to come more..

Writing
Dark Secrets Dark Secrets

A Poem by Legacy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..