Divine� Symbol

Divine� Symbol

A Poem by Legacy

 

He is the hope of our future generations, our hope for humanity.  Jesus is our divine symbol, our savior to God, without the thorns He wore so gracefully upon His head; He is but just a man.            

 

There comes a time when we must see the truth.  Our Life is ‘what it is’ “but one Life”.  Be grateful; accept this for what it is.

 

When the family is lacking in money & material things… just remember, we more-than-make-up-for-it’ in love and unity.  No earthly fortunes can compare to what we have - love of Life, and our beautiful family ‘natural and extended’ on Earth and in Heaven. 

 

Trials and tribulations ‘at times’ may seem to take you from this world as you know it.  Turn to Him who is all holy, He will right your every wrong.  Your ‘one and only’ true refuge is with-in Jesus' heart.

 

He grants us ‘No Warranty of Life’

 It is one, we cannot return.

 

We struggle, in our everyday Life, with temptations that cause us to lose our sight.  We all have our weaknesses ~ devour us unto Satan they can...  in this time of redemption -  it is imperative, muster the strength, pick up ‘our broken pieces of Life’, put our hands together, and look to the sky.  It does not take but a few moments at night, on your knees in prayer, asking for help and guidance in this gift we have been blessed with ‘called Life’.  It appears ‘seldom’ do we get what we ask for…  However, we always receive ‘exactly’ what we need.

 

Fear not... what Life has in store for you.

See through the eyes of the Lord - through his ‘set-of-lenses’…

Know it to be true; with God by your side, you will overcome all that confronts you…

 

Many people, foreign and domestic, hold us openly in contempt which we endure so painfully, each time offering it up to the Father - He will pass judgment.

 

We lean on Jesus for our healing

No matter the ‘severity' diminutive or vast.

 

Are not most of our Churches (known by name alone)…?  Missing out, on how God intended, misplacing ‘living life between the lines of Scripture’.  Beyond this side of Heaven, the dynamics are hard enough to comprehend, imagine our little ones, who will follow in our footsteps and let us not forget the new believers ‘who are all’ learning through us, ‘our Living God’ - how He touches each of us. 

 

As you hold your newfound treasures - warmth of unity - joy for Life... you will feel ‘the faith of Jesus’ spread throughout your entire body, only then - will you begin your walk with God. 

 

Many pray for you Ones’ we seldom know.

 

God Bless

 

{Amen}

 

  

© 2007 Legacy

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Legacy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I only pray for the grace to well-live today. No matter how ominous the future we are entering may be, it still only arrives one day at a time.
Not sure what you mean by "divine symbol." Why just "symbol?"
With or without thorns, I believe Jesus is the Son of God and not "but just a man."
Many nice-sounding words and notions in your poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Legacy, I'm new here. You sent me a friends request and I didn't know who you were, so I dropped by and found this. Thank you! Talk about a word fitly spoken. I know him, but this... offered like a gift out of the blue; it was extraordinary.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful write! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Good piece - touches the heart with thought provoking soul searching words.
Keep writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

A- to the -men

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Myths of the Christ-Child are universal across the globe. Perhaps it's a collective evolution or creative pattern that is there to recognize the importance of innocence to survive in a changing landscape...

Jesus to me is a sort of mythological archetype that crosses over into all the cultures across the world. Despite that much harm was done in the past, wiping and erasing other cultures who saw God differently, that was mostly done by the government of Rome--mixing it with the Church & forcing others to conform with a certain view of God. Like when Alexander burned the library...nothing was left but ashes.

God is an innocent and inner strength, God is above and beyond and one Nation, Army, Creed--we are God's voice. The so-called Satan was propaganda against paganism, or so called out-dated views of the God/Goddess/Spiritual mystics and others who solely defied the government.

We can't forget that women were burned at the stake for expressing God differently, for being herbalists and mothers worshiping none other than the natural world we live in. They were demonized because they had a great power...and all great powers can be corrupted. Being a good person and doing good deeds is not all that it takes.

I admire your positive attitude and writing. What I've written, though, matters a lot to me and I feel it deserves to be part of the dialogue.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Thank you for publishing this poem. It was a great pleasure for me to read it. It is so amazing to see someone writing and bringing this Message to other people. God bless

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is a great write about Jesus and God. About putting our faith in HIm instead of worldly needs.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

its good

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

very inspirational and comforting words and i humbly and gratefully thank you for reminding me of these issues and my own values and mortality. well written and profoundly relevant to all who would follow the father. bravo...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4723 Views
113 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 8 Libraries
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on April 1, 2008

Author

Legacy
Legacy

About
Information to come more..

Writing
Dark Secrets Dark Secrets

A Poem by Legacy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5