You Did Me Wrong

You Did Me Wrong

A Story by Keyshla

There was once this girl who lived with her mom. She was kidnapped one day and when they got to the kidnapper’s house the kidnapper asked her why she was not crying or begging for help. She replied, “You must have had a crappy life to waste it and kidnap me.” He thought about it and let her go. A few days later he read in the paper that the girl was still missing. He was taken into custody for kidnapping and no matter how much he told them the truth they kept pressuring him to tell them where the girl was. After he was found guilty and ended up in jail for 10 to 15 years the girl showed up too visit him after 5 years and he asked her why she didn’t come forth to tell the truth and she told him, “In life everybody makes mistakes, but when you kidnapped me and let me go you made the biggest one.” He looked at her confused. She then said, “Dad you did me wrong.” When the tears started to fall from his eyes she got up and walked away.

© 2012 Keyshla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012

Author

Keyshla
Keyshla

Merritt is, FL



About
I am 17, and I am a writer. I have been hiding behind my own truth for a while. It's time for me to hit the spotlight and open up. more..

Writing