My Song

My Song

A Poem by Leah
"

I wrote this out of the blue.

"

Waiting in the rain for something but the pain just keeps coming back to me. You’re all that I see. Please come back.

Tomorrow is the day you come I couldn’t wish for a better one. I’m sorry for that I didn’t know you liked I love yous.

When you see me tomorrow don’t ask me where I’ve been. Or who I’ve seen. You were the only one who occupied my dreams.

Please come here.

When the day comes that you come back I won’t say the things that I lack you are the only one for me. I didn’t know you love I love yous.

This is not a sad song. An apology for something I’ve done wring. All I’ve done is missing you. so much.

Please come home.

All I ever did to you was say what I wanted to do. I could make up for the days we lost I cannot ever pay back the cost. I didn’t know you liked I love yous.

Maybe I should apologize for all the things I said. But then we both know what we did. Maybe we should just be friends.

But if it comes to that. Please don’t expect me to pay you back. For all the love that we shared I didn’t say we had.

I want it back.

 

© 2008 Leah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on July 11, 2008

Author

Leah
Leah

still over there, thinking of why you're not here., IN



About
hello there- i thought that it was time to update my biography. i "got my heart back" on the christmas break of 2008; i don't know if it was my boyfriend at the time's fault, or just some Godly mish.. more..

Writing
Weak Weak

A Poem by Leah