Are you mad?

Are you mad?

A Story by Lem

I am thirteen. That obviously is not my age but my title being the thirteenth soul created between a universe’s death and a birth of a new. I appear to you as nothing more than a human being. You might have seen me before on a subway, in a coffee shop, or in passing on the street. After reading this you will quickly dismiss me as a madman, but if you are capable of a little faith perhaps you will be the first living being to know any of this. I knew all of what I am about to tell you by age six, my family said I had a great imagination, but I have known for 84 years that this is fact.

                We will start with the actual mechanics and purpose of the soul. The soul as I understand it is a spherical form of energy with two parts. The nucleus of a soul is a condensed ball of energy best describe as an extremely bright light. The purpose of the nucleus is to store your soul’s basic information, who you are, and what your purpose is. The second part is best described as your aura, and is the escaping energy of the condensed soul’s nucleus. This soul’s nucleus is made up of an indescribable code similar to your DNA, which I would call basic. In no small part because I was a software programmer in this life.

                Basic is an accumulation of purposes, and an individual’s consciousness all contained in a simple numeric form. A soul’s cycle or life spanned if you prefer depends on the organism it inhabits. The shorter it’s life span the shorter the soul’s life span, and also the less basic required. The aura of a soul is merely a light show of emotions and thoughts over the soul’s cycle, and is the only form of communication between a soul and the Great Consciousness or if you prefer God during its cycle. To God this light show of a soul interacting and feeling is its only way understanding information on such a massive scale, and its action or inaction is a result of this being perceived in a timeless reality. Meaning that God doesn’t see just what you’re doing in this plane of reality, but instead all alternate universes at once. Meaning if your prayers go un-answered it is probably busy creating an Einstein or Gandhi in an alternate universe, or at least that is what I tell myself.

                 You were made to perform a set series of tasks, and all this is understood as the chosen path of this universe. Miscalculations, mistakes, and sometimes just wacky s**t happens in which case the only reply from God would most likely be damn, or oops. This God doesn’t judge you, and is not some weird voyeur watching you whack-off with a score card. You are nothing more than a really cool firework display at best, and at worst a light that shuts other lights off.

                 After we die based on our fantasies, interests, and all other aspects of your life an afterlife is created, and sometimes shared with loved ones. Since the space in-between realities is outside the space-time mesh your soul enters a bubble outside of our space-time dimension. A sphere of paradise tailored to best suit you. This is not where you spend all of eternity. Since your soul is energy, it cannot be destroyed or created therefore an everlasting afterlife is illogical. Also to clarify since moral preconceptions of good and evil are inventions of man no act or self-loathing will make your paradise a hell. This afterlife has a purpose. It is to break down a soul into basic to re-enter it into space-time, by whipping its altered viewpoint or memory.

                Souls have a shelf life, and can become deteriorated if you will. To prevent soul rot they are broken down into basic and used to make new souls. The times a soul can be reused is a controversial subject, but from what I understand every soul’s shelf life is many times a single body’s existence. Meaning it is probable you have been somewhere else, or even possibly here before.

                 The only “logical” reason for me even knowing this would be soul rot. My soul has been used far too many times. I will soon be broken down, and my collective viewpoints will be assimilated into the Great Conscience.

                   A soul’s existence is to experience life in lesser life forms to bring back viewpoints. These viewpoints are used to create new alternate realities, give perspective on life, entertain, and teach the Great Consciousness. The human aspect of the Great Consciousness is that all intelligent life is curious as to the meaning of life. The reason for this is that the Great Consciousness doesn’t know the meaning of its life. We may have tasks to complete in our life by its design but the meaning we gain from existence is uniquely important to it.

                The functionality of the multi-verse is discussed but seldom thought to be within our grasp of comprehension. Some of the more entertaining theories I have heard suggest that the multi-verse is a grouping of cells or even atoms in other multi-verses larger than us, creating a seemingly infinite bigger and smaller loop of planes. Another suggest that the multi-verse is a living creature itself growing and dying at a rapidly chaotic rate, and the only true immortal being, and that one day the Great Consciousness will die and be replaced, but the multi-verse will simple continue forever. Another theory is that the multi-verse and the Great Consciousness are one being, and that acquisition of knowledge is some sort of nourishment to it and it will at some point give birth to a new multi-verse, or somehow change into something different. This theory is often debated and quite controversial among my friends. My favorite theory though is that we are the Great Consciousness, the multi-verse, and ourselves. That these are all cycles within the great cycle. That we are souls then when we deteriorate we become a part of the Great Consciousness, then we eventual become a verse, which at its end is used to create souls, and we are continuing and changing for all eternity in this cycle.                   

                In this reality I have lived for many years perplexed and wracked with these thoughts. They have consumed me, and tormented me equally. As a mere madman whispering in your ear I have no power over your beliefs or preconceived notions of what is real. My only hope is that in some small way my beliefs will spark a question in your mind. What is the nature of existence?

                If nothing else isn’t that question alone too important never to dwell upon. When your days are up what excuse will it be to simple say that I let another decide for me what I believe. Then who truly will be mad?

© 2017 Lem


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

beautiful! not a mad man just a smart man! real or not it sparked a question in me who is a pagan in many forms but i loved the read !!!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 24, 2017
Last Updated on May 24, 2017

Author

Lem
Lem

Writing
A Hole Inside Man A Hole Inside Man

A Story by Lem


A Twisted Echo A Twisted Echo

A Story by Lem