I don't wanna be me

I don't wanna be me

A Poem by Secret Lullaby

I dont wanna be me.

I dont want to have these secrets

I don't want to live this life.

I don't want to be the face in the mirror.

I don't want to have these bad dreams.

I don't want to have these cuts

 

I don't wanna be me.

I dont want to live this lie.

I don't want to have these tears.

I don't want to have these thoughts.

I don't want to be your disapointment.

I don't want to breath anymore.

 

© 2012 Secret Lullaby


Author's Note

Secret Lullaby
so...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Depressing and deep. Though, there is always something in life to look forward to. Some ray of hope no matter how small. If you find it, and focus on it, soon you will be blinded to all else. Just as when you stare at a bright light. Soon you can't see anything at all except that light. This is a good poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Change the inner beauty of a person so they can live with becoming a better (me) person. Great poem displaying the inner pain of someone who dying for a drastic change in life. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


that was really sad and deep. but i liked it. nice job

Posted 11 Years Ago


I am gonna Say this Leslie. you are a wonderful Person. you have allot of potential you never give yourself credit for, and you are the best friend I have had in a long time. You Have an amazing heart and with that comes downfalls. I know they hurt but they are not you. They are a source to strengthen you. I love the person you are. Always have always will. If you ever need to talk I am here for you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sad, but it was a good poem. but i do know how you feel.

Posted 11 Years Ago


breathe not breath lol it's still well written

Posted 11 Years Ago


Some things fall apart so other things can fall together. A very deep poem, whatever the case is, remember something or someone you love. That will help you through the day. It will be the light in the darkness.

Posted 11 Years Ago


scary and sad to read abouty

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lol yes it feels terrible when we're in this situation. So I know how you feel. You've expressed deep sorrow in this poem. Good work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yeah, I'd have to say there's no place for optimistic advice like that after reading a poem like this. This is clearly nothing about being able to look at a better prospect.
I think it's interesting to focus on how the poem actually presents a loss of the self-appreciation due to love. The reason for all those feelings of inadequation is the feeling of being a disappointment to someone who, for the writer's most recurrent works, we can guess to be a beloved one.
But for that picture of emotion over reason, though, the poem is not very unique. I think there could be a little more... Craft.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I agree with Angelic S.
Great poem, though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

619 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 24, 2012
Last Updated on April 24, 2012

Author

Secret Lullaby
Secret Lullaby

Hell on Earth, AL



About
It a new year and a new me. I have deleted my old information and have decided to start over. Life is full of ups and downs, disapointments, regrets, mistakes...but all these things make us who were a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..