"Fallon's God" Teaser

"Fallon's God" Teaser

A Story by Askew
"

A tiny teaser of a book I plan on writing.

"
"You seem to forget, my darling, that I have been a monster for longer than you've been alive," he purred, tucking a strand of sweat-soaked hair behind my ear.
With a flick of his tongue across his teeth, he continued.
"I have seen worlds created and destroyed. I have been the cause of such creation and destruction. I have spent centuries listening to women like yourself scream until their throats bled. It's become a song. The screams, the cries, the whimpers. It's all a beautiful symphony. But you, Fallon my love, shall be the sweetest song I have ever heard. I look forward to your screams. And then you'll beg and it'll become even sweeter. I will smile as you destroy your vocal cords. You will want to kill me and you'll go mad because you can't. I will keep you down here with me until your dying day."
I leaned into his touch, his callused palm rough against my face. My skin wet his with a mixture of the sweat and tears that streamed down my cheeks.
He lowered his head, brushing his lips against mine.
"Thank you," I murmured into the chaste kiss that was so at odds with the words that came from that same mouth.

© 2018 Askew


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great teasing storyline, characters and monologue held within this tight neat read. With a good twist in the tale.

Posted 5 Years Ago


A very good teaser. Tempting story line and interesting characters/conversation. Thank you Lexi for sharing.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


Wow, this teaser definitely got my attention. I'm very eager to read this book you plan on writing, I bet it'll be great!

Posted 5 Years Ago


very chilling, interesting read...WOW!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Sounds promising!
The last line in particular is really chilling. I like this.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Well then. This looks interesting.

Good s**t.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2018
Last Updated on December 18, 2018

Author

Askew
Askew

Canada



About
I’m 22, and don’t write as often as I’d like. more..

Writing
Hunger Hunger

A Poem by Askew



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..