I'm Already Yours

I'm Already Yours

A Story by Alexia Gray
"

A piece purely for a contest, I don't normally write this sort of thing.

"

I flicked through Edward’s vast collection of CDs, all in alphabetical order. I’d have expected nothing less, after all this boy had had far too much time on his hands in the past. I choose one with a grainy picture of a grand piano on the cover. Walking over to the imposing stereo system I studied the buttons, fingering each one to see if it would open up the CD tray. After a while I just began pressing random buttons but none of them working. A cool, white hand covered mine and intertwined its fingers with my own.

 

“You know you’ll end up breaking it at this rate.” Chuckled a deep voice in my ear that made the hairs on my arm stand up a little. He moved my hand over to a button I’d missed out and sure enough the CD tray presented itself. Edward took the disk from me and placed it in before pressing play. An old fashioned waltz tune drifted softly out the speakers.

 

I felt his lips dance smoothly from my jaw line down my neck to along my shoulder, gently pulling down the collar of my shirt before they returned back from their journey.

 

“Mmm, my favorite.” Edward murmured as he kissed my ear.

 

“Me or the song?” I asked drowsily, my head back as I enjoyed the feeling of his mouth on my skin.

 

“Both.” He replied. I smiled and turned to face him, resting my hands and forehead on his chest and gave a deep sigh. “What’s the matter, my love?”

 

“It’s nothing.” I lied.

 

“Bella, my inability to hear your thoughts already annoys me but when you deliberately don’t tell me something it frustrates me even more.” He kissed the top of my head, “That and you’re a terrible liar.”

 

“Its Alice,” I confessed.

 

“What’s she done now?” Edward asked as I gazed up at him with a guilty face.

 

“She’s so engrossed in wedding plans, I can’t stand it anymore. I mean I love her to death, if that’s even possible, but can’t we just go to Vegas like we said?”

 

“Humor her, please?” Edward kissed my cheek, “For me?” He gazed intensely into my eyes.

 

Looping my arms over his head, I traced his jaw line with kisses. “Fine.”

 

“Thank you. Just think, it’ll be over soon.” Edward assured me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

“And I will be Mrs Edward Cullen.” I grinned at the thought.

 

Edward chuckled as I day dreamed of married life and all its benefits. He moved a hand up onto the back of my neck and pulled my face even closer to his own. “Mmm, can’t wait.” He whispered before he met my lips and kissed me, his lips like velvet as they brushed mine.

 

"Bella!" I heard Alice shout from downstairs. I reluctantly pulled away from Edward. He tilted his head to one side with confusion. 

 

"Alice want's me." I explained.

 

"She does?" Asked Edward.

 

"Didn't you hear? Must be going deaf with your old age." I teased him.

 

"No, you're just too distracting," He leant down and kissed my lips again, "And anyway, I want you more." He mumbled between kisses.

 

I stepped back completely, detaching myself from Edward's arms. "I have to go." I squealed as he pulled me back again.

 

"Nope." He grinned crookedly, "She's mine, Alice!" He said slightly louder but I knew Alice would still hear him.

 

My thoughts were confirmed when I heard her shout back, "Not yet she isn't!" Edward rolled his eyes at her comment.

 

I reached up and placed my hand on the side of his gorgeous face. "Don't worry, I'm already yours." I said before kissing him.

 

I rested my head on his shoulder as we began to sway from side to side along to the melody, just like man and wife.

© 2009 Alexia Gray


Author's Note

Alexia Gray
Any thoughts on how it was written? Thank you =]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I'm a huge Twilight fan. I have read all four books in the series. I was ecstatic to find this piece of yours which enabled me to read more. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I love your writing style and this piece in that your version of really holds true to the Twilight series. I hope to read more of this Twilight version you have already started. Some great work here. Congratulations on winning the Carlial award.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Awwwww, I just got those butterflies in my stomach! great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oooo! I really like this! I figured I'd read all of the entries of the contest (which, by the way, congrats! ^^). I think you portrayed Edward and Alice very well in this and your use of eccentric words helps grab the reader as well. I just have one small criticism. I noticed that you wrote that Bella was happy about the wedding. Now, I haven't read Breaking Dawn for a while, so I might be mistaken, but I think I remember that Bella was continuously upset about being a "Mrs". Maybe I'm wrong. *shrugs*

Anyway, very nice work. ^^ I enjoyed it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


OMG I love this so much. It was so wonderfuly done and I could so see the whole thing playing out before my eyes. Wonderful work and Thank you for sharing this piece of art.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm a huge Twilight fan. I have read all four books in the series. I was ecstatic to find this piece of yours which enabled me to read more. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I love your writing style and this piece in that your version of really holds true to the Twilight series. I hope to read more of this Twilight version you have already started. Some great work here. Congratulations on winning the Carlial award.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm a huge Twilight fan.
Good job!
one comment?
since Edward is marble, he wouldn't have lips like velvet.
but love it otherwise :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really like it despite the fact that it's the characters from Twilight, it's really cute. Nice write, keep it up! :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
---
It was written well but not my thing since its twilight, but thats just my opinion. Despite the fact it's about the book, it's great and very sweet!

Don't ever stop writing!!

~Phoenix~

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 8, 2009

Author

Alexia Gray
Alexia Gray

The Countryside, United Kingdom



Writing
Fred Fred

A Poem by Alexia Gray



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..