Lies

Lies

A Poem by Lexi =]

 

Just keep on hiding
You thought I wouldn’t figure out
That all you were doing was lying
I was in doubt
 
 It didn’t take me long
To put the puzzle together
I thought our relationship was strong
You thought you were clever
 
Your lies stopped making sense
They started to overlap
You don’t deserve existence
You were such a sap

© 2009 Lexi =]


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

So much in so little! Your phrasing is strong, and I can completely relate to feeling this way. You've got a flow going and I think you could even build on this poem. Great write!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is pure, cold, anger.
I love it, great write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
J
This was SO AWESOME!although I am kinda sad.I can fell that you're going through something tough.Hope things get better.Take care.Love your work :D and .. always here if you need me.Open up,it's all good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great portrayal of one caught in a web of lies.. and how horrible it is to be tricked by such. There are lies and then there are LIES.. there are times when lying can be acceptable.. but layering lie over lie.. only causes the one telling them and everyone else confusion. You could really feel the depth of your hurt in the last stanza.. feeling fed up with the endless string..

Oh have I felt that as many can relate to with someone out there at some time in life. The lies must be pretty terrible if you feel they don't deserve existance I don't think I've ever felt that level of upset toward someone.. that is pretty intense! Bravo on letting out your emotions.. hopefully you recover quick if this is written out of reality .. if out of creativity then well done captured the feelings of being betrayed by lies pretty great here!

Posted 14 Years Ago


First off I just want to say this is awesome. I love the way you worded the whole thing and fitted so much detail in such a short poem. My favorite part in the whole thing was the last.
"Your lies stopped making sense
They started to overlap
You don't deserve existence
You were such a sap"

When I read that last line I was like damn. I can tell that you went through this with someone or more than one person. Great expression of emotions in this. Again great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 10, 2009
Last Updated on December 11, 2009

Author

Lexi =]
Lexi =]

Houston, TX



About
Hey! I am Alexis. Most call me lexi! (which I rather) and Im 13. I like all kinds of music. My main genres though are Dance and Electronic and Alternative and Rock. My favorite person ever is Mitc.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why? Why?

A Poem by Tate Morgan