Things will get better right?

Things will get better right?

A Poem by Pookie

Things will always get worse before the get better right? But what if they never do? What if I'm going to be sarounded by this eternal darkness? To go on nothing by my other senses. To hear the rats and Raoches run when they see, feel, and hear me make my way through.

I want to see the light, to have the sun on my pale skin. To have my pale ice blue eyes shine in the golden sunlight. To be able to see clearly agin. To have my head back on the right way. Not to be pushed over and having a master that uses his wips when there is no need to. To have a ball and chain when I'm being an angel.

Why must I be in rags when I'm the one giving all my strength to make YOU happy? How come you say I do nothing and you have to do everything? Do you know what you can do for me?

You can drop dead. I do not need a master to give me scrapes and brusises when I don't need them.

I want a master that wll treat me like royalty and will jump in front of a bullet for me. I don't want a master that will give me a short leash. I want to be free.

 Free to roam the world and live like a stray cat. To live for me and care for myself.

It WILL get better. I jus know it.

© 2009 Pookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

the imagery is grwat in this piece and i like how it reads llike a story overall nice job on this...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2009

Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie