Love has it's good ponits

Love has it's good ponits

A Poem by Pookie
"

Why do I love you? Well that's a hard question. Why DO I love you?

"

I have something to tell you. I bit my lip and take a deep breath. I whisper, "I love you." I look up into his beautiful hazel/green eyes and smile. His face is one of 'I don't know what to say.' I tiptoe and kiss the corner of his mouth and wait and watch. He looks into my sliver eyes and whispers, "Why do you love me?"

"Why do I love you? Heh, That's a hard question. Tell me this Why are we on thie earth? Why do me and you know each other? I love you because you are you. I love you for yourself. Not the things you have but for the things you have like your personality and the way you make me laugh. That is why I love you." He smirkes and takes me into his arms and kisses me with all the love that I have for him. A tear falls from my eye.

 "I love you." He whispered. I smiled and kissed him again.

© 2009 Pookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought this was a very good piece! I would suggest hazel/brown could be made into one mesh of colors versus having that in the sentence. Perhaps breaking it up too would make the poem have an elegant appearance, which is the vibe that I got from reading it.

Keep up the good work!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2009

Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie