I have know Idea what this is

I have know Idea what this is

A Story by Pookie

And so, he left her standing there, staring after him, silent tears falling down her cheeks as she wonders what would have happened if this would have never happened? He walks away slowly holding it all in, he never intended to leave her, but he's made his choice now, things will never go back to the way they were, until they both know what it means to love. But love has taken hold of both of them. So then why did he do this? 
He also holds his heart in his hands as he walks away from her, his heart cries for her, as he cries for her. He is strong, but when it comes to her, he is but a boy, in the light of his world. "What have I done?" He sobbed softly. The boy walked home, tears marking his cheeks like they have never done so before. 
It begins to rain, but the sun is still out. His tears mix with the rain as he stops and looks up. Remembering her words, I love it when it rains and the sun's out. He remembered her smile, the way her brown eyes sparkled when it rained and the sun was out. He remembered the day they step outside walking in the rain holding hands as the sun warmed them from the cold drops. 
"It feels like it was just yesterday I told her I loved her." He whispered into the wind. He was reminded how her eyes lit up when he said the words, how tears fell from her pretty eyes, how she hugged him and kissed him. How they loved each other. She was perfect, she was him in so many ways. 
"I love her, why am I being so stupid!" He growled. Already he missed her warmth, her kisses, her fingers through his hair, the way his name rolled off her tongue as if it was a language only she knew. When anybody else said his name it wasn't as poetic. He loved her, he loved her with all his heart, all his being, if he could die in order to keep her he would, in a heart beat. 
"I love you." He whispered tears flowing down his face again. The boy continued to walk home, wishing he could take it all back, wishing he could be with the one he loved the most, wishing he could have her in his arms once again. The rain continued to fall and the sun continued to shine, warming his cold numb body. 
"I miss you." He said to no one, but he so desperately wanted to say it to her. 
"I miss you too." Came her sweet reply. He looked up from the ground and met those two love orbs of brown, they also had tears in them. The boy opened his mouth but had nothing to say, Why are you here? He asked in his head. She took a step toward him. The girl looked up and smiled, her tears rolling down her face, just like his. 
"I love it when it rains and the suns out." She said softly. 
"Why?" Was all he said. 
The girl shrugged her shoulders and said, "Because I know you didn't mean any of it." She was right. He didn't mean any of it. He was confused, he didn't know what he wanted, until he said the words. He knew then that he wanted to be with her forever. 
"I'm sorry." He said walking toward her. The girl shook her head and walked toward him. They stopped inches between them, he looked down into her eyes and she looked up into his. 
The boy quickly drew her into his arms and held her tightly, not wanting to let her go. He put one hand through her hair and the other on the small of her back. She put both arms around him, tightly. He didn't want to let her go, he didn't want her to leave him, ever. He put his face in the crook of her neck and took a deep breath. She never wore perfume, because that was the way he liked it. He just liked her smell. The boy placed a soft kiss to the delicate skin there. 
"I love you." He whispered into her neck. Her body shook with low sobs. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair, trying to sooth her.
"I love you too." She whispered into his shoulder. 

© 2010 Pookie


Author's Note

Pookie
I don't know how I came up with all of this. I was just writing my FB status and BOOM! I couldn't stop writing. And here it is. Hope you like it. Rate Review thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love it good job

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this a lot. I liked how they both shared a passion for each other. And what a passion it is! This story illustrates the meaning of true love.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my... This is kinda creep two of my friends are having a very similar time....
Anywho... This is really good it is sweet...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

469 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2010
Last Updated on October 21, 2010

Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie