Mimosa

Mimosa

A Story by Academy6
"

Mimosa- an Australian tree having the meaning of secret love.

"
Sometimes I remember my dreams. I sit in them and think about them. Replay them in my mind at school, or reenact them when I'm alone. Watch them pass me by as I pretend to listen or write them in a story. I used to have happy dreams, too. I would walk outside in my pretty white summer gown. Walk up to my tree and read under it. Sometimes, I would dream about you, my darling Mimosa. My pretty Mimosa. My smiling Mimosa. I dream that your still here. That you're with me. That I'm not alone. That you're not just something I see in my dreams. You and I.

Together.

But I know that's impossible. You and I. My Mimosa. It's a fake dream. Something that could never happen. We could never be together. If you knew my love for you, you'd hate me. And we could never be friends after that. And once I realized this, my dreams died. I would walk outside in the dark cold night. Knife in one hand and heart in the other. I'd make myself bleed and drape the blood over you, Mimosa. You yellow leaves would turn red and I'd fall to the ground unmoving.

In my new dreams, I kill. Not only myself, but others. Eventually, you're covered in the red liquid. Countless amounts of body's around you. And now you're dying too. You're wilting. Sinking in on yourself. You're leaves changing colors. All I can do I cry underneath you, and hope we can be together again.

© 2014 Academy6


Author's Note

Academy6
Ignore grammar, spelling or anything like that. I hope you enjoyed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014
Tags: Outdoors, secret love, yellow, death, plants

Author

Academy6
Academy6

CO



About
The children all over the world are crying out, and the world is darkening. It has fallen into dispair. We are those children. Hear our voices. more..

Writing
Fever Fever

A Story by Academy6


Screen Screen

A Story by Academy6