I hate you but love you

I hate you but love you

A Poem by Kamari's

I hate you because when you tell me you do not want me to leave but then leave me.

I hate you because when you are so moody towards me when I have done nothing to deserve t.

I love you when you make me happy before I fall asleep.

I love you because I feel safe around you.

I hate you because when I say no to certain things you get annoyed and act like I don't notice.

I hate you because when I try to explain I cannot be yours right now because of what I want to do for myself you turn silent on me.

I love you because you are gentle and kind to me.

I love you because you understand my emotions and accept them .

I hate you yet I love you and it tortures me to find out which one I pick for the day when I talk to you.

My dear I love and hate you and that's all I can say

© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now, This`s called "The Capricious Love". The last line has expressed the love of variable beats because, love & hate both walk along the edges of life and we must know this to breath. Excellent Imagery.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

That you :)
This piece was very true to how some relationships can be. There are parts o fus that are so in love but then we have conflicting feelings because those we love can sometimes be a mystery in how they create aspects we hate. Great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on September 23, 2014

Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's