Why I Was Kicked out of Twilight

Why I Was Kicked out of Twilight

A Poem by RachelReaper
"

another parody-like thingy

"

Why I Was Kicked Out of Twilight

1. Telling Bella, "Wow, you look like death, when's the baby due?" After she'd already had her baby and changed into a vampire.

2. Slapping Alice in the face and asking if she "saw that one coming".

3. Loudly thinking about Bella and Jacob makin' puppies around Edward until he ran from the room crying.

4. Asking Bella why she bothered marrying a hundred and nine year old virgin.

5. Asking Jacob why he bothered falling in love with a girl that was obviously the most awkward, klutzy thing ever to walk the universe with the inability to close her mouth over her buck teeth, and then why he fell in love with her infant daughter, diagnosing him with a case of raging pedophilia.  

6. Telling Victoria she's a soulless ginger with a bubblegum face.

7. Making a video of Edward and Bella super-sparkly-vamped out-animal drinking in the woods, posting it on YouTube, and calling it, "A New Way to Hunt".  

8. Making constant blond jokes around Rosalie, such as, "What do you do if a blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the tab and throw it back! *Mee-hawhawhaw!*"

9. Hosting an annual paper-cut party just for Jasper... wondering afterwards if that was going too far...

10. Throwing a baby shower for Bella, buying all red balloons with little plastic devil horns on the top that say "Demonoid", and playing Marilyn Manson CDs the whole time.

© 2013 RachelReaper


Author's Note

RachelReaper
tell me what you thought. I think its worthy to note that I actually love Twilight, which is what made this all the more necessary.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

xD oh my gosh. This is hilarious. This is why you're my friend

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

XD shmanks
XD THIS. IS. AWESOME. ;) Good to know Twilight fans have a sense of humor concerning this sort of thing. I'm not a fan myself, but you have my respect. (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

:)
Okay, I do love the slapping Alice and asking her if she saw that coming :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

lol thanks for the review :)
Daydreamer54

11 Years Ago

That was hilarious! XD
If you are sad and you know it, view this piece (clap!clap!).:-):-):-D.

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thanks for the review islander
This is great and so funnier I love it, I love the points 1. Telling Bella, "Wow, you look like death, when's the baby due?" After she'd already had her baby and changed into a vampire, . Making a video of Edward and Bella super-sparkly-vamped out-animal drinking in the woods, posting it on YouTube, and calling it, "A New Way to Hunt"/ and . Making constant blond jokes around Rosalie, such as, "What do you do if a blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the tab and throw it back! *Mee-hawhawhaw!*". I love Twilight as well. What a great write, thank yyou so much for sending it to me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

:)
this is me still laughing five min later great job!! i loved it:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


That is hilarious, loved it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very funny.. Liked #2,3,4 the best! Can you do Hunger Games book 3? Ha!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is funny. This really shows how to annoy everybody in Twilight~!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1476 Views
40 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013

Author

RachelReaper
RachelReaper

About
Hey!!!!! My name is Rachel, and my unofficial last name is Reaper. I am 14 years old. Blood and kisses to all who review my work, I appreciate it so much and couldn't express to you how much it means .. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Poem by RachelReaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Shine Shine

A Poem by StayAnchored