No Tears

No Tears

A Poem by RachelReaper
"

I wrote this to no one in particular

"

 

No Tears

You can rip out my heart

Smash it into the floor

Stake me

Choke me

Drown me

I'll put on a fake smile

And say, "I can handle it."

But I won't cry

 

You can humiliate me

Crush my soul to nothing

Trick me

Deceive me

Hate me

I'll laugh about it

And lie, "You meant nothing." 

But I won't cry

 

You can say I'm meaningless

And try to stab me in the back

Kill me

Haunt me

Torture me

I'll spit in your face

And give you empty threats

But I will not cry

 

I will not cry

Because I will

Never

Fall to someone like you

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2012 RachelReaper


Author's Note

RachelReaper
I wrote this poem on an emotional fit... what do think of my emotional fit?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congratulations on your placement in the "Change The World" contest!! Your poem is filled with great emotion and a clear message of conviction!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you
There is a reason for tears young lady. They were given to you by your creator. Tears are for an emotional release. Every time you don't release the emotion that builds up in you, you hurt yourself, and over time it can lead to, high blood pressure, and heart disease just to name two. The lack of truly showing your emotion is, more then anything else pure pride...........however, you wrote a very emotional poem.....a very good poem...thanks for sharing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

then maybe I'm too proud that way for my own good, but thank you for your review, it was very insigh.. read more
No Tears
(Review for Change the World Competition) Oh Yes, this is what I was looking for, packed with emotion, honesty and so easy to connect with. If the heart were poured out like gravy this is the pattern it would make. Poetry was stolen by the fancy and educated, so much art and craft was put in that meaning got lost in the over polished lines. Forget stanza, forget rhythm, forget rhyme and forget over thinking. Just let that emotion drip onto the page. Absolutely brilliant. This scored perfect ten in four categories! Love Love Love it.


Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you so much!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tex
very strong and emotional write... nice work. I really like the strength that this person has.

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you, I wrote this a while ago
Tex

11 Years Ago

I always enjoy reading your work... have been running across it for the 2 months I have been here, y.. read more
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you for that, but my name isn't in lights yet, so I'm just another writer waiting to be known
It was good, there was a mini grammatical thing that might be a good idea to change but other than that it was pretty damn good. I liked it and in a way, I could relate. It has very strong language and imagery.

When reading this, I got the image of someone who is going through a lot and though they want to cry and let it out, but they don't. They keep holding strong.

Gaaaah!! Sorry, this is my first review and I can't shake the vibe of my writing that's screaming I'm not impressed with your writing when I am impressed. Sorry, I'm gonna shut up now....

Great job and keep up the awesome work!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, absolutely superb. You captured the moment perfectly. So much truth, so much emotion, needs to be read a few times to appreciate this. Fantastic capture.

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you so much :)
I love yourpoem! To be able to spit rage onto paper is a powerful thing.
And congrats again on another award soon you will have no time to slum with the likes of me you'll be hanging with real writers and reading real poetry. Keep up all the hard work it is paying off!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

haha, thank you :)
Just reading this has made me feel so much stronger, The whole piece is just packed with powerful words!
very uplifting and has made my lonely day!

Thanks!

-JiDonnelly'

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sid
Very interesting read this, the strength of that person is truly motivating...really like this. Great work!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Emotional fits become you. I liked the whole idea of how they'll keep carrying on despite what other people think/do/say/etc to them. The only thing I really had a problem with was in the first stanza when it said "Stake me." Do we have a vampire on our hands? Does stake have some other kind of meaning that I didn't know about or am I just missing the poetic meaning of the poem? As confused as I am, I still liked it tons. Good write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

ahaha... so you caught that, huh? Clever. No one else did, or if they did, they didn't mention it.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1250 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 22, 2012
Last Updated on June 22, 2012

Author

RachelReaper
RachelReaper

About
Hey!!!!! My name is Rachel, and my unofficial last name is Reaper. I am 14 years old. Blood and kisses to all who review my work, I appreciate it so much and couldn't express to you how much it means .. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Poem by RachelReaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Forsaken Forsaken

A Poem by Tai Ryens