memories 2

memories 2

A Chapter by Tena Luvs

Feb 10 1985 


"Why do you have to act like this Kimy?" "Act like what Gage? Like a normal human being?"
She stared me dead in the eye furiously waiting for my answer. I didn't want to reply.   "Your mom is going to get upset if you stay here any longer I think you should go home." I answered in a low tone of voice as I reached over to grab the gray metal box which held our trading cards and other miscellaneous items we gathered throughout the years.

I knew Kimy was still watching me and still upset after I had sold the pretty colorful crystals we found afew years back, by the lake next to the old railroad. Kimy had just turned 14, and I was only a year older. But we have always been friends and little does she know how much she means to me. I couldn't really explain to her why I sold them. She wouldn't understand, I sold them for her……  

How could you Gage? I loved those crystals.. I know their rare and they could be worth something in the future." She followed me as I locked our secret box and store it in my closet. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to think of a way to explain it to her.   "It's a surprise. I promise you'll see in a few days." I replied as I turned around facing her. Her doll like hazel eyes has always captivated me, I  loved them and everything that she is.

Gage I'm so upset, you don't even understand how angry I am with you!" She exclaimed with annoyance in her expression. I stood there and admired her soft brown wavy hair, I had no care in the world. She abrubtly lay on my bed hard on her stomach and buried her face screaming in my sheets.

She was angelic to me.

"Can you just trust me? Your going to love it." I promised as I walked out my room hoping she followed.

however like usual, she didn't. She sat up, pouted her lips and crossed her arms still waiting for an explanarion. I chuckled.
"Come on..." I said dragging her arms. It was two more weeks till Valentine's day and this would be the offical first real Valentine's gift I'd give to her. As of our age now, valetines cards don't seem to count anymore. I planned on getting her a huge white teddy bear and maybe I'll tell her I lover her. Or maybe not.
The crystals we found were worth it. It Turned out to be healing crystals and they were worth alot of money


© 2013 Tena Luvs


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 18, 2013
Tags: love, romance, life, poetic, literature, fiction, hope, helpful, things, come, away
Previous Versions


Author

Tena Luvs
Tena Luvs

RI



About
I’m a writer and artist at heart. In this busy world I always make time to write. Writing is a sanctuary for me. more..

Writing
Yourself Yourself

A Story by Tena Luvs


untitled  untitled

A Story by Tena Luvs