Crying

Crying

A Poem by Dark Poetry
"

We are all human and beautiful.

"
Why do we hide it?
                    Our...
                         Sorrow...
                                   Within...

In times of extreme sorrow
                    We tend not to cry
                                            But why?
                                                  Is it embarrassing?

Death is a heavy burden
                       But just...
                                   Keep holding on what she left
                                                        That's how you keep her alive

Why do we hide it?
                    Our tears...
                                  Is a gift...
                                             It's beautiful...

© 2012 Dark Poetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved your word choice, thoughtful poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Now I see that you have your trademark style. This is another poem to be liked about you. Seemingly simple but it holds an utterly new meaning when you go with the flow. Your choice of words is just simple but the gravity of how you placed them well made it more and more better to read and ponder through. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tears cleanse the soul and bring inner peace. This is a great thought put into poetry.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i liked it a lot. very interesting and it was very well written. i hope to see more

Posted 11 Years Ago


I very much enjoyed this short, simple poem. I like the tabs, adds effective visual interest. Nice job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very thoughtful poem. Often I've felt sad, but tears just won't come out. Perhaps we want to show the world that we're strong, maybe crying would give us away. However, I think crying is a way of helping yourself, it's much better to let those tears out, rather than let them build inside. I also like the structure, the way you made your words flow, like tears, and elicited some things to think about. Great job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


My grandmother told me once that her sister passed away and she didn't cry at the funeral, but she had to be the heart and soul of everything then two weeks later she just started crying and couldn't stop for 3 days straight. She told me she had never been so sad in her life. But she seemed to hide it from the rest of the world.
Your poem made me think about why people tend to do this. Its funny because I can't think of an answer. I can't because everyone is different and will say something different.
I think your piece is nice and gives readers something to ponder. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2012
Last Updated on May 15, 2012

Author

Dark Poetry
Dark Poetry

I'm from a hidden place, where a paradise lies in front of me and with me is a special friend. . ., Hidden from all people who can't understand art, Philippines



About
I freaking love animes, genre's of slice of life, drama romance, comedy and horror. more..

Writing