Centuries Of Changing

Centuries Of Changing

A Poem by Dark Poetry
"

What happened.....?

"
In the past...
Simple
Green
Classic

            People changed...
                                    What...
                                            Happened...
                                                            ????...

What happened to our music?
                                Read the lyrics people...
                                                           Demonic
                                                                 Lustful
                                                                      What happened to the breath-taking classics?

So tell me now, What happened?
                                       Did I missed a nuclear explosion?
                                                                      Did I missed someones speech?
                                                                                             Tell me did I missed anything?
                       

© 2012 Dark Poetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it! The spacing was a good layout for this poem. And i agree with this poem so much.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i like the style it was put in and is very well written. i enjoyed it very much


Posted 11 Years Ago


Quite thought-provoking. An intriguing write; thanks for sharing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I can't help but relate to so much to this. As the world changed, and people changed, rather fast, I felt like I'm the only old fashioned person out there, roaming around like a samaritan, wondering what happened to what the world used to be. The level of anxiousness is just perfect, as you have conveyed that shock, and displeasure. I also liked the structure, thoroughly enjoyed. Great job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


First off I love off the wall forms and second I absolutely agree with the message here. It happened overnight it seems.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very very good. I like the way you wrote this. It makes it...more meaningful, I guess. Again, just some grammar issues, like "miss" instead of "missed". I love it. Keep it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice. Your use of style added depth into each word and lines. Every pause I made created impact and a new meaning into everything I'm reading. This one is a very good epiphany. Truly, so many things have changed. I'm so glad to read this one from you. A very good piece. A talented write. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Every generation wants to rebel against the last or has many challenges that, they feel, change things somehow. That's why things change. They don't have to, but people like them to. Also, nuclear and atomic bombs have been tested, nuclear plants have exploded and now humans can clone themselves, our lovely gmo's, Delish!, and don't forget the radiation emitted daily through phones, computers, television even radio. You forget that listening to the lyrics in a song is rarely done, if it's been said popular and has a hallucenegenic beat, society accepts it and highly regaurds it. Good thing some of us aren't so mainstream, and I have a feeling most of this is prior knowledge for you and many others XD what a wonderful world...? And the way the words are displayed truly bring a drama to the peice. It was enjoying and pondersome to read, thanx for writing ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 17, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2012

Author

Dark Poetry
Dark Poetry

I'm from a hidden place, where a paradise lies in front of me and with me is a special friend. . ., Hidden from all people who can't understand art, Philippines



About
I freaking love animes, genre's of slice of life, drama romance, comedy and horror. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..