Arabelle

Arabelle

A Story by
"

A character I created for a contest I came across.

"
Arabelle is a 15 year old high school girl. She has always been rather quiet but also very curious. She does well in school and has only a few close friends. She is typically shy and very average, but when showing her true colors she is an incredible person. She is incredibly intelligent and intellectual. She is quick to figure things out and learn new concepts. Her appearance is very unique and she has a sort of hidden beauty. She doesn't appear very stunning, but once one stops and really looks at her, you see her real beauty. She has long brown straight hair with fringe in the front and fair skin. Her unique dark green eyes stand out and are her best features. She is fairly tall and athletic. She typically dresses in jeans and tanks or t-shirts and doesn't care for dressing up much. She also wears minimal make-up and wears her hair up a lot since it becomes messy easily. Arabelle can find the answer to almost any problem, but when she can't she can become flustered. She doesn't believe in fantastical creatures or concepts and always thinks logically.

© 2012


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohmygosh, this sounds almost how someone would describe me :)
Except I have hazel eyes that change different brown tints according to my mood.
I like this though :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on April 21, 2012
Last Updated on April 29, 2012
Tags: Arabelle, character, story, description

Author


Writing
Autumn Again Autumn Again

A Poem by


Heart of Scars Heart of Scars

A Poem by