Rules are made to be broken

Rules are made to be broken

A Story by LilMissWriter17
"

All Tasmin wants is to be happy, and when she's with Sam, she's never finds herself frowning. Could this be the perfect experiment to make herself realise why she needs to escape from Leo?

"

Rules are made to be broken...

Tasmin knew that it was wrong, but for some weird, spontaneous reason, it just felt so right. As she climbed the stairs, her black bootie wedges clicked against the stone. She was nervous, but so, so excited. It felt such a thrill when she met someone knew, but with Sam, the thrill had been the biggest of all.


She took a deep breath, trying to calm her spiralling nerves inside her, checking over her shoulder to make sure no one was watching. She’d be beyond dead if she ever got caught. Tasmin quickly rummaged through her tan coloured satchel and found her lip-gloss, reapplying it before bravely knocking on Sam’s door.


A cold breeze tickled Tasmin’s radiant skin, causing her to pull the furry waistcoat that she was wearing, closer around her body. She flicked her dyed blonde hair out of her face, away from her illuminating emerald green eyes, curling locks of it round her ears. She shivered patiently, guiltily wondering where Sam was...


Sam answered the door himself, just as Tas would have expected, though having the tiniest thought of doubt. His eyes were shinning as wide as diamonds, a beautiful dark sea blue. His golden brown hair was ruffled and prickling up everywhere like a porcupine; he threw one hand through it, consequently showing off his artistic tattoos generously covering the biceps of his arms.


Tasmin felt head-over-heels in love; she couldn’t peel her eyes away from him. He was just too perfect. Perfect had always been a very customised thought; it meant different things to different people...


And sometimes, maybe, people changed their preferences of what perfect really meant. Tasmin had definitely been through that exact process a couple of times; when she had first met her boyfriend, Leo, she thought he was perfect too...but things always take time to unravel, it takes time to see the real person behind the ‘perfect’ masquerade.


Sam though, Tasmin felt, was different. He seemed very down to earth and open, he seemed as though he was never wearing a masquerade or ever going to wear one. Maybe that’s why Tasmin had found him so attractive.


Either way, Tasmin had fallen. She had fallen down right far from the clouds, and landed in Sam’s open arms. She was happy. Whenever she was with Sam, she was always happy, always smiling. All Tasmin ever wanted was to be happy, and so she thought, maybe being with Sam would make her happy...


Or at least it would make her realise why she needed to get away from Leo...


Yes, that was the plan. It was an experiment, a perfect and secretive experiment. A mentally drawn experiment, only Tasmin would know. No one else would know. No one else would find out...


Would they?

© 2012 LilMissWriter17


Author's Note

LilMissWriter17
Very short! I can/will continue if you'd like me to :) I want to know what you all think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A few minor grammatical errors, but a very enjoyable read... so many questions as to what's to come. Would someone find out about her "so called" experiment? Can't wait for more!!! ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LilMissWriter17

11 Years Ago

Thank you!! I appreciate it! :) I'd be really grateful if you could point out the grammatical errors.. read more
Castonovia

11 Years Ago

Oh, just vocabulary like new and realize, those are really the only 2, which is what I meant by a fe.. read more
LilMissWriter17

11 Years Ago

Thanks!! xx
I like it a lot! It was very good, but why would she be dead if people saw her? Who is Sam? Who is Leo? I need to know these things.

Very good! Thank you for posting!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LilMissWriter17

11 Years Ago

Thank you!! I appreciate it!! :) Well, you'll have to wait and see if I post more and then maybe you.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1441 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 18, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012
Tags: Love at first sight, happy, perfect, masquerade

Author

LilMissWriter17
LilMissWriter17

United Kingdom



About
Hi! I'm Jess, i'm 19 :) I love reading, writing and drawing :) My dream is to be a published writer, I love writing, it is my passion and I'll never give it up! :) My favourite authors include JK Rowl.. more..

Writing