That Feeling.

That Feeling.

A Poem by Lioness
"

Love from a different perspective.

"
Where to start? Well.... love isn't something that happens over-night. Love takes time, Love takes paitence. Falling in love can be tough, it can be a very hard trip, like running down a bumpy road with a blindfold on. But when that veil is lifted, you realise that everything has changed. Nothing is what it was before, the sky is more blue, the sun is brighter, everything you will see in a different way than it was before. You start to appreciate and enjoy life more, you live life to the fullest, because of love.

But when that love gets taken away from you, either through divorce, time or death. It hurts. Its a pain you've never experianced before, it hurts like a thousand knives, stabbing you all over your body. Dont let it hurt forever though, sometimes its nice to feel pain, its conforting. But... ″What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger″and you have turn around and not look back, but forward. Sometimes thats the best thing to do, or you'll never find love again, you'll never find happiness. To Love, you have to hurt. Thats what real love is.

© 2012 Lioness


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on September 7, 2012
Last Updated on September 7, 2012
Tags: Romance, Feelings

Author

Lioness
Lioness

Southampton, United Kingdom



About
I'm not scared to say what I think, so if you get a review either good or bad, you can guarentee its the truth and only the truth!! My interests in writing are a bit of pick 'n mix, I usually tend .. more..

Writing
Judgment Day Judgment Day

A Poem by Lioness