Untitled for now

Untitled for now

A Story by Lilith Frost
"

excerpt from a Supernatural fan-fic I'm writing. Excerpt based on the hit CW television series Supernatural - in what I suppose would be it's 7th season.

"

Excerpt...

 

       ...Swinging the bat with as much force as he could manage with a dislocated shoulder, Sam busted the demon w***e in the mouth.

       "Sonofabitch! You bled me!" She touched her fingers to her swelling, bleeding lips and a devilish grin crossed her face, "Kiss me, Sam..." she taunted, "what's it been; 2 years? You know you miss it... The power... The warm sting of it sliding down your throat..."

       She smirked, "Or does your precious control mean that much to you?"

       Sam twitched. The smell of Ember alone was overwhelming. The sight of her blood snaking down her neck threatened to push him over the edge. Before he could get his head straight, she lunged at him. She was too quick for Sam to dodge, slicing into his bicep with a switch-blade. She giggled.

        "Awe, you really should have that looked at," she said, "might need stitches."

       Sam caught her by the arms and slammed her against the wall.

       "Oooh, I like it rough!" She crooned.

       "Shut. Up." Sam hissed into her ear. His face buried in her hair, he fought not to give in to his desire. Where's Dean when you need him? He thought. "Since when does a demon need a switch-blade?" He asked, squeezing Ember's arms tighter, as if it might help him focus on something other than the intense drive to suck the blood from her lips.

       "Who said I need it? I'm a demon, remember?" She retorted, "And ow... That hurts. Do you mind?"

       Frustration driving him damn near insane, Sam slammed her into the wall again, paint and plaster raining down around their feet as it cracked and crumbled. His shoulder spasmed from the exertion. Ember's eyes went wide and she was truly frightened. She hadn't meant for thing's to go this far. Honestly, she'd only wanted to talk to him... and with him this close to her, her brain couldn't seem to pick an emotion; fear or arousal. This was far from what she'd had in mind.

       Fear's a good sign, Sam thought. He felt the smile creep over his face and knew it was a dark one. The kind of expression that would have made Dean pull the trigger not so long ago when they both thought Sam would go dark side - and maybe it could still happen. His heart thudded in his chest with the powerful need to taste her, by the memory of the extacy he knew the blood pumping through her veins could bring.

       Sam brushed shaking his hands over her arms and shoulders and into her hair. Ember's eyes fluttered closed and her pulse sped, making the call of her blood that much more enticing. What have I done? she thought, Stupid, Ember. So stupid! "You don't have to do this, Sam," she said, "You can just-

       Sam growled. He made fists in Ember's hair, pulling tight, cutting her off. She gasped, her head jerking back. Sam turned her face to his, controlling her movements with his own. He had her head and her lower body pinned, but her arms were free. She still had her knife in her hand. Ember could have stabbed him at ay time. Hell, she could've thrown him across the room with just a flick of her wrist. If she wanted to. She didn't want to. She wanted Sam right where he was, pressed against her. For the first time in a long time, she regretted that she was a demon.

       Sam pressed his lips to hers, forcing her mouth open. The moment her blood touched his tongue his body reacted, tightening the front of his jeans and his grip on Ember's hair. The entirety of Sam's body tingled as though he'd sucked a liquid live-wire into his nervous system. For a moment, he wondered what the big deal was. How could something that felt so... amazing be wrong? Lucifer had been locked in his cage for the better part of 2 years and Hell had no big plans for him. There was nothing to keep him from this or to prove to him it was wrong.

       As soon as he thought it, he knew he was wrong. Because there was Dean. What would Dean think? And what about Bobby? Sam broke from the kiss and fell to the ground, his knees thudding on the hardwood floor. His head rested on Ember's legs, he stared at the ground. His eyes were hot with unshed tears, his throat tight. After all this time he spent recovered - at least, recovered enough to be mostly unaffected by demon blood, how could he just give in? What was he thinking? Dean would never forgive this... Or even trust him again. How could I let this happen?


     ** Ember slid down the wall to kneel next to him and laid her head on his, "I'm sorry, Sam," she whispered, regret squeezing her voice. She felt like she'd broken him. Like she broke everything. Even when she was human she'd had a problem with not thinking things through all the way. Think before you speak, Ember-Lynn, her grandmother had always told her. She really wished she could forget that detail of her pre-Hell existence. She felt hopeless. Even after her life went to Hell - literally, she couldn't get it right.
    "I messed it up," she whispered, more to herself than Sam. Tears welled up in her eyes.
    "Huh?" Sam looked up at her. He couldn't understand what she was crying about. Well this is... unexpected, he thought, confused. Actually, it was probably the last thing he expected. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't accustomed to seeing demons cry. They'd get mad, they'd get scared, they'd even beg and plead... but cry? He'd seen it a time or two, faked and used as a distraction, but then, shaking, child-like, crocodile tears were hard to fake - even by a demon's standards.
    "What..." Sam was so baffled, he didn't even know what to say. What's the matter? Really? To the demon that cut him and dislocated his shoulder for the fun of it? The same demon that tempted him back into an addiction that could get him killed - or worse, lose him his brother, the only family Sam had left? Right. He stood up.
    "The only reason I tracked you down was to talk to you; to help," Ember sniffled, wiping annoying tears off her face, "I messed up. I always mess up!" She smashed her fist into the floor, leaving a dent in the run-down paneling, "I'm sorry," she said softly, "I have... I have an attitude problem." She wrapped her arms around her knees.
    Sam smirked, "No kidding?"
    Ember glared up at him, "You know, your attitude isn't helping anything right now," she said, rising from the floor.
    "Says the demon that shows up out of nowhere and starts a fight." Sam raised an eyebrow, "How could you help me, anyway?"
    "I-I don't - I don't know," she stammered, "I thought... maybe... we could help each other." Ember felt sheepish. Damn him! I'm a demon, she thought, he shouldn't have this much power over me! Not fair. Not fair at all. Sam had his arms crossed, a smug look on his face that she couldn't help but think was adorable. Adorable in an I'm-a-stubborn-little-boy-and-I'm-not-gonna-let-up kind of way, but adorable all the same. She sighed.
    Sam grinned, "Oh, I get it," he said, "you hunt me down when I'm in the middle of a job, start a fight with me... because you want my help?" Sam chuckled, "Kinda goin' about it wrong, aren't you?" What did she expect him to say? Oh yeah, sure! I'd love to help you!?
    "I can be useful," she said, hopeful, "really. I can help you too... Please?" Wow, Ember, could you try any harder? She thought to herself, disgusted. Obviously if real honest-to-God tears (where ever those came from) didn't move this guy, why bother with such niceties like saying please? Oh, that's good. Make yourself look desperate. Genius.
    Sam rolled his eyes, "Do you even know what happened to the last demon that told me she could be helpful?"
    "Meg?"
    "Okay, yeah," he replied, "we'll go with Meg."
    "Oh, you meant Ruby? she asked.
    Sam was getting annoyed. He was supposed to have called Dean already. He hadn't even been able to look for signs of the spirit they were hunting. And this strange, emotional demon was getting in his way. Of course, thanks to her blood, he could just send her a*s packing, back to Hell where she came from, but... "Look, it doesn't matter," he stated, "they shared the same fate, and as far as I'm concerned, they both got what they deserved."
    "I don't have an ulterior motive, Sam," Ember said, crossing her arms indignantly.
    Exasperated, Sam asked, "Oh, and I'm supposed to what; just believe you?" He sighed, the throbbing in his arm becoming un-ignorable, "Ruby convinced me she was helping me up till the moment I killed her."
    "I thought Dean killed Rub-
    "Whatever!" Ruby wasn't someone Sam cared to talk about. "Why don't you just tell me what you want?"
    Ember couldn't think of what to say. I want you, Sam... Yeah, cause that would go over well. She felt bad enough already; not like herself at all. Even her stomach hurt for some reason. Sam laughing in her face wasn't going to make things better.
    "Look, I just want to help, okay?" She asked, hoping he'd just accept that, rather than continuing to analyze her motives. "Believe it or not, I'm telling you the truth. I'll even start by fixing your shoulder," she offered, holding her hand out for his arm.
     Sam didn't know what to think, but he was sure, at this point, that Ember wasn't going to rip off his arm and beat him with it - at least, he hoped she wouldn't - so he let her take his hand.
    Trusting a demon, Sammy? Are you freaking kidding me?! Dean's words stung as they played across his memory, What the Hell are you thinking?!
    What the Hell, indeed.


c 2011

© 2011 Lilith Frost


Author's Note

Lilith Frost
It's truly been a long while since I've written ANYTHING, so constructive criticism, ideas, etc... are VERY welcome!
This is my fist shot at fan-fiction in 5 years, lol!!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
Added on March 19, 2011
Last Updated on March 21, 2011
Tags: Supernatural, dark, twisty, tension, addiction, fan fiction

Author

Lilith Frost
Lilith Frost

Salt Lake City, UT



About
Name: Lilith Alexzandra Frost Birthday: 10.8.1988 Location: Salt Lake City, UT Hair color: Black Eye color: Black Height: 5'1 Religion: Christian Are you still a virgin: What was .. more..

Writing
Ruby Ruby

A Story by Lilith Frost