Chapter 1 The beginning

Chapter 1 The beginning

A Chapter by Lilly17
"

In this chapter, you will meet the two main characters of the entire book, and how they ended up where they are. This story will have flashbacks.

"

I Could hear my heart pounding, With the sun gleaming down on my Face I can see Him pulling ahead, We're head to head the Finishing line is right there, And when I say Finishing line I mean Dad..

  As We reach the Finish line We look over to Dad who was timing us. He say's " 5 minutes, 45 seconds "

My Twin Brother Christopher asks " Who won? " Dad replies " Doesn’t matter, You'll do better tomorrow both of you.. But today is a big day so you two go on and get ready for school. " Christopher looks at me and grins, as we high five and start walking back to the house, Dad yells " Hey! " We both stop and look back, " Happy Birthday! " He smiles.

  As I just finish getting ready, I run down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

  As I walk in I see Mom, cooking her famous hash brown and egg omelet, I see Dad drinking his cup of black coffee at the table, As he talks to Christopher who is sitting at the table, eating.

I walk over to Mom, " Morning Mama. " As I kiss her on the cheek and pick at her food, she replies " Morning Sweetheart, Here you go.. " As she hands me a plate.

  All sitting at the table, Mom starts to talk " So Your Father and I thought we could all go out to eat at your favorite restraunt tonight after school.. Christopher asks " Did you think about letting us go to that-- " Before he can finish the timer goes off,  Christopher jumps up sipping his orange juice " Sorry, got to go. Love you.. " as he runs out the door. I grab my bag and kiss Dad on the cheek, " Love you. " Mom yells as I walk out, " Have a good day." They continue there conversation after we leave, Dad " We agreed we'd talk about it.. But I don’t think they should go.  " Mom smiles " Oh, come on.. They have been doing so well, one night of fun will not interfere with their training." Dad gives her a irritated look.

 

As I sit in last hour watching the clock, it finally rings I put my books in my bag and head for the door. I walk down the hall, James, My best friend runs up behind me, " Hey! Birthday Girl! " As he throws his arm around my shoulder, I smile, then ask " So, your coming over later.. Right? " James replies " What? Of course, we're walking together. "

 

As we're walking, and talking, Almost home about a block away Christopher Yells from the back round, " Hey, Hey wait up. " As he catches up, James " Birthday Boy! " Christopher " Lover BOY! " As we both laugh, James " Yea, yea so funny. " Christopher " Did you get those tickets? " James responds with " Did you get permission? " As he grins, Christopher " Nah, But they'll let us huh Jane? " I look at him with a doubtful stare, " Maybe, If Mom could convince Dad.. " James " I got Four, for 600. " Christopher, How did you manage that? " James smiles " I got people. " I giggle then say " You have your Dad.. " Christopher " Aah, Daddy got you a deal.. " James " You want the tickets or not? " Christopher says with certainty, " Yea, How much? " James " Well since it is your Birthday, 350. " Christopher says with negotiation, " 250. " James " 350. " Christopher " 300. " James " whatever, here. " As he grabs the four tickets out of his pocket and hand them to Christopher.

 

We arrive at the house, We see mom at the kitchen counter chopping vegetables. As Me, Christopher, and James crowd around the counter, Mom " Hello James.. " James smiles and responds " Hey Mrs. T. "

Mom " How's you Dad? " James " Uh.. I don’t know, good… " Christopher blurts in " So Mom… Tj has this thing he wants me to see, so if you need me-" Before he can say anything else Dad walks in James says with excitement in his voice, " Hey! Mr. Taylor! " Dad says with annoyment, " James for the last time call me David." Christopher walks toward the door, dad immediately says " Where do you think your going? " Christopher looks at him with a serious face " Tj's. " Dad stares at Christopher for awhile " be back by 8… no later. " Christopher smiles and happily walks out.

 

Later that night, Christopher arrives at the house after the concert, to see police cars and an ambulance parked outside. Getting out of the car TJ asks worriedly out the driver side window, " What's going on? " Christopher stood there looking as paramedics bring two bodies out in black bags.. He runs to the house, to have a police man stop him Christopher being held back from the officer he angrily says " This is my house… I live here.. " A detective heard as he walks over he says in a deep voice, " Christopher Taylor ? " Christopher stops pushing on the officer, and looks over to the detective " Yea.. Can you please tell me what the hell is going on? " The detective gives him a weary stare, then says " Uh.. We got a call around 8:15 from a neighbor, The first car here called it in.. I'm sorry, uh.. " The detective pauses for a long period Christopher scared and confused asks " Called what in.. Where's my sister?  And who was in those… " Before he finishes he realizes what he saw, His voice cracking as he tries hard to hold back the tears, he whispers, " no… " He looks around as everything goes silent, He see's police officers going in and out of the house, He see's the Detective trying to talk to him, butt doesn’t hear a word he's saying,  Christopher looks at him with concern in his eye's, " My.. My sister? " The detective gives him a small grin, and says " She's right over there, pretty shaken up but- " Before he can finish Christopher see's Jane sitting in the back of an ambulance her eyes were dead, staring straight at the ground, He runs to her side Christopher says with a soft voice " Janie.. " Jane looks up seeing Christopher, she jumps up hugging Christopher she sobs, " it-- it was horrible…  i--" Christopher holding Jane, holding his tears back he says " Hey.. I-- It's going to be ok… As long as we're together-- everything will be okay, I promise.

 



© 2016 Lilly17


Author's Note

Lilly17
Im very new at this, so please let me know what you think? I'll post another chapter, in an hour..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on September 6, 2016
Last Updated on September 6, 2016
Tags: Christopher and Jane Celebrate t, in horror! Read to find out why.


Author

Lilly17
Lilly17

Fargo, ND



About
Name is Kaite, Currently living with my sister, and her family.. Unemployed, but I do babysit, all day everyday, I love my nanny job. I do not attend school at the moment, But would love to go back. .. more..

Writing
Growing up Growing up

A Poem by Lilly17


The UnWanted The UnWanted

A Book by Lilly17