My Thoughts, Major Developed Organizations

My Thoughts, Major Developed Organizations

A Story by Limitato

The 1% has leashed the public, the corporations, the politicians, the industry leaders, and the leaders of the church. All of these organizations that rule the country and the rest of the modernized world, narrowing the roads the common man can take to success. They’ve infected your daily life, they keep you busy working a dead end job, buying from places like Walmart, they offer cards that give incentivising deals (really the purpose of these are to track purchases and they tally up every time you buy something you need like milk to see if they can reasonably raise the price a couple more cents just to stretch your wallet a little more while they tip you upside down), you have to keep focused on paying bills and other debts you can’t avoid gaining by simply being an adult, every time you go to a fast food “restaurant” they lower your standards just a little more. Are you happy at work? Are you happy paying 5 dollars for food that cost 90 cents to produce? Are you proud to see what your governments doing with your hard earned money they can simply take from you? If you truly believe you’re free in this  country, you’re wrong. Every day we’re steered and manipulated by the media, backed by these supreme deities of the market, to do this, or that, or to do it this way instead of that. You’re not even allowed to be different anymore, if you don’t fit in, there’s a drug for that. If you’re not feeling your best at work and you start to see you’re wasting your life alphabetizing insurance forms, there’s a drug for that. Once daily and once nightly with a glass of water so you don’t choke, you can gladly fit right into the rest of the population of this country. We live this life not questioning anything, we’re taught who, what, when, where, and why but we’re given no important examples of finding those applicable. Your parents can’t teach you young to challenge higher power, why? Because they’re the higher power at the time and you’d do a bad job as manager to start a labor union for your own employees. Everyone asks the common questions; who runs the executive division of the White House? What did the rich do to be rich? When will gas prices go back to what they were? Where do I go to get a job? Why doesn’t somebody do something about that?
All great examples of inquiries with easy answers, as well as hard ones. We ask these, get the simple answer, and then go on with life. More difficult questions might consist of: who would see this the same way? What could we gather about this? When could we stand up about this? Where would this hurt the 1%? Why would you take this kind of treatment? There’s so much we can do together as the people, we’re the most advanced species in the world, yet we’re oppressed by someone who has more money than us? Money? What’s the point of that? Who does it help in the end? Why is it worth anything? When will the market for minted value crash? We’re all people, that doesn’t mean we’re equal in ability, value, or anything else. As humans go, 99.9% of us don’t look the same, we all have our own set skills and things we’re inferior at compared to others. Yet instead of inspiring us to notice what we’re naturally good at, the people running the education and media exploit our weaknesses. They take note of what people are generally fearful of, failure, most people want to succeed believe it or not. There is always the exception of the edgy kid who just wants to see the world burn but in the end, he probably has no drive in life anyways and he sulks to negativity as a good way to spend his time because he understands he’ll never be a beneficial part of society. While they’re working their magic and keeping us happily focused on their hands, they develop machines to automatically keep your mind entertained without the use of magic, and your wallet empty as well as your mind. We’ve developed expensive devices to keep us content staring at a screen, and what do they do when people complain their eyes hurt after staring for so long? Someone's paid more money than you earn in your entire life to make your screen be able to change with 17 different settings for people with sensitive eyes, or they create glasses that take in less light so you can fall asleep while watching and their thought’s will broadcast into your head while you sleep. What does a higher power do when it has control to market devices that everyone stares at? They’d clearly puts limitations on what you can do or see and put influential advertisements to keep your evermore growing mind content where it is. They don’t care about you, they care about you helping them. We’re less effective than pawns in chess when you compare the rich to the queens. Shouldn’t they help out the people with less? We have less and they have more, how? Did they earn it? What new thing did they put on the market to make you think you need something you don’t? The average aren’t made to think outside what they want you to think. You’re not supposed to go near the dear Icarus, for we, the producers, haven’t developed the proper glue or sun screen. The goal of creating technology isn’t to keep all humans advancing, it’s to dull down our existence to where we just accept being average. That’s life right? You can only be born rich, so here you stay in middle class. A dreamer's pursuit takes the investment of time, thought and money, which the puppeteers keep out of our reach. They show it, they show how some people become rich doing what they want, people that gather a following only to be remembered by some for a number of years.
We’re not meant to see bigger than that, we need to be distracted or we as people would notice how unfairly we’re being treated as a whole. Our parents focus on earning money, you focus on school, that’s it until you graduate. The school reveals only what you’re allowed to do, maybe if you cut down on the Netflix you could even work your way towards being something more than a drive-thru attendant or a cashier. Of course they’d only show you what’s convenient for them, why would they aid the people who think to go against them? Knowledge is power, so they show us the knowledge that sends us on our way after high school. Why would they teach ideas that would open the world to change? That’d mean they’d lose power, and I know few people willing to give up their power for the majority. Simply put, they control our daily lives, our time and money are nothing to the deities of macroeconomics. Taxation, inflation, and public agitation doesn't affect them. The expansion of occupational types has increased the amount of higher-ups we need monitoring the creation of these newer products and services. Although it is true that monopolies are illegal, everyone and anything can be bought with the right amount of value set at stake. The ascendancy of manager over man, the undeniable assertion of abused holdings over their employees. All people of a capitalistic government need income to survive, square one of survival is gathering resources. Square one of dominance is edging someone else to collect the resources for you.

© 2017 Limitato


Author's Note

Limitato
All view points gladly accepted to be commented.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on September 24, 2017
Last Updated on September 24, 2017
Tags: church, politics, industry, corporations

Author

Limitato
Limitato

About
This is a page where I donate thoughts. more..

Writing