Best Friend's Suffering

Best Friend's Suffering

A Story by Lindsey
"

This is about a time when my best friend's whole world was falling apart. Up until this point he had never been one to be upset or sad very often. I have never seen him in as much pain as in that time

"
The moment he got to her house he collapsed over her like a blanket in tears. He was her best friend for a long time and she'd never seen him in such agony. She felt helpless, he was torn apart on the inside and there was nothing she could do about it. His weight was almost to much for her to bear as he shook and wept clutching her as if she was the only thing in the world that could keep him alive. She held him for an hour like that. When he finally calmed down he laid in her bed and pulled her into a tightly gripped hug. He grabbed her hand and held it to his chest, she could feel the beat of his heart, the pace of his breathe, and the warmth of his chest. With a shaky voice, his eyes full of pain and fear he said," You are the only person I trust, you're my best friend, and you're all I have. Thank you for everything you do for me, Philliose." She answered him with a returned philliose and that the thanks wasn't needed. She decided right then that she would keep trying to help him no matter what, he was her best friend and she wouldn't just watch him suffer and do nothing about it.

© 2015 Lindsey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 2, 2015
Last Updated on June 2, 2015

Author

Lindsey
Lindsey

San Antonio, TX



About
I like to make friends and will read any good stories but I have a habit of not finishing mine. Please tell me what you honestly think of mine I can take it. I tend to misspell things sorry. more..

Writing
Fade Away Fade Away

A Poem by Lindsey