Letters To The Loved: Before and Now

Letters To The Loved: Before and Now

A Story by Lindsey

To the last person I Loved:
I'm sorry that we wasted each other's time, four years is to long to be one side of ripples and the other of still water. In the year since I knew I had to move on I've finally found happiness, and I am sorry because I know that you haven't. I don't always think back to my love for you but when I do sometimes it still hurts. We never did learn how to let the wounds she put there heal. The scare from what we were and were not is one with a story too long to ever tell from start to finish, but that's okay. You and I will always know how it goes, and we'll always smile at the close friendship we now have from it. Nothing has ever messed me up as badly as you did, it took me way to long to get your voice out of my head and your name out of my mouth, but I did it and I've never been so close to really being happy. And now that we're more of actual siblings our friendship is one I'll treasure for the rest of my life.
To the person I Love now:
Thank you for being one of the first honestly good people to come into my life. You're the only person who's ever been able to calm even the worst of my storms. I've lost count of all the reasons why I'm not good enough for you and why you should leave me but you never do. Hopefully, you never will. I don't think I'll ever be able to find the words to tell you how truly grateful I am to you for helping me grow into a complete person again and for loving me with so much of yourself. You're the reason I'd live through every ounce of heart break all over again, so long as it meant I'd get to spend my life with you.

© 2015 Lindsey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on June 2, 2015
Last Updated on June 2, 2015

Author

Lindsey
Lindsey

San Antonio, TX



About
I like to make friends and will read any good stories but I have a habit of not finishing mine. Please tell me what you honestly think of mine I can take it. I tend to misspell things sorry. more..

Writing
Fade Away Fade Away

A Poem by Lindsey