Bathroom Drama

Bathroom Drama

A Story by Anon
"

It's Just A Little Something I Like To Write About.

"

I Placed The Ice Cold Steel On The Side, And Dragged The Carcass Of My Victim Into My Kitchen. Her Lifeless Body Pale And Pudgy Laid There On My Kitchen Floor. I Take Her Clothes Off And Take Her To My Bathroom. I Dump Her Body On The Floor, And Fill My Bath With Scolding Water. I Place My Hand In My Bath Waiting For My Skin To Sizzle Up And Burn. After I Grabbed The Body And Throw Her In The Bath, Steam Begins To Appear, And Her Skin Started To Bubble And Blister, I Watch As The Bath Water Turned In To A Thick Red Colour.

 

I Drain The Bath Water And Watch As The Body Cooks, I Go Down Stairs To Get My Knife, When I Return I Smell The Burning Flesh And I Know It's Nearly Time. I Take Her Out The Bath And Place Her Lying On Her Back. I Reached For My Knife And Slowly Placed It Below Her Sternum And Pierced Her Delicate Skin, I Slowly Rip Her Open, I Finally Reach Urinary Bladder. I Removed The Knife To See What Was Inside. I shoved My Hands In The Cut And Felt Her Organs In between My Fingers, I Ripped Them Out One At A Time Watching The Blood Splatter Against My Face, I Reached Inside Of Her Body. I Found Her Rib Cage, I Shoved My Fingertips In Between The Gaps.

 

I Yanked Them Out One At A Time, Blood Dripped Of The Bone Into My Throat, The Warm Liquid Tickled As It Went Down my Throat,  I Carried Out With The Slashing Of The Stomach In Till There Was Little Liquid Left In Her Body, I Place My Knife On The Bathroom Floor And Go Into The Other Room. When I Return I Have A Gasoline Container.

 

I Pour The Liquid Every Where In The Bath Room, I Later Fill Her Body Full Of It, I Reach In My Jean Pocket For My Matches, I Take One Out. I Lit It, I Let It Go. It Falls On Her Face, The Light Of The Burning Body Emulates The room. I Watch As Her Body Burns To a Crisp. I Turn My Back On The Burning Body And Leave My House, Watching As It Burns To The Ground. I Take my Phone And Dial 999. "Fire Brigade , My House Is On Fire And My Daughter Is In There Please Hurry"

© 2014 Anon


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Anon
Ignore Grammar Problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 17, 2014

Author

Anon
Anon

Coventry, West Midlands , United Kingdom



About
i just write, cause it helps more..

Writing
Nothing Left Nothing Left

A Poem by Anon