Inside Out

Inside Out

A Story by Anon

 

Here it is the time was finally here, the gas was out. People were screaming, running like crazy. I was watching them like an Egal stalking it's prey. The thick green gas fills there lungs, there organs turing to liquid, while their skin slowly burns to a crisp.

 

 

I watch as they vomit their insides out, the blood that trickles down there mouth, eyes and nose always puts a smile on my face. They fall one by one as the puke for the last time. One stares at me, begs me to help, so i do... I got on my knees, held her head up, and slit her throat. She held her neck, the blood looked like a waterfall just pouring out, It was like heaven.

 

I look upon the bodies that kept pilling up, i walk past them one by one looking for the perfect one. I found them. the were small but big, like a chubby bear cub. I Picked them up taking them back to my house... My basement.

 

It's dull and dark, but im used to it, it's my safe place to be. I dropped the body on the flood, i walk towards te cabinets. Inside was one tools, my babies. the were always clean and sharp, i take them out close the door, and slowly walk up to the body. I layed the body on her back. i take out my tools and lay then out one by one.

 

The first thing i take it my machete. It's sharp and easy to use. i angle out my insistions and cut. I Hacked at her knees and arms. The blood that was left splattered across my face i placed the severed limbs in the fire place. I go back to the disembowled body.

 

I grabbed my meat cleaver and slowly cut at her neck, making sure i can hear the bones crack. i dumped the rest of the body outside, and placed the head in the fridge. A couple hours later i went back and opened it up, the head was frozen, it was perfect.

 

 

 

 

© 2012 Anon


Author's Note

Anon
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012

Author

Anon
Anon

Coventry, West Midlands , United Kingdom



About
i just write, cause it helps more..

Writing
Nothing Left Nothing Left

A Poem by Anon