Introduction to realism.

Introduction to realism.

A Chapter by Pixieblue
"

These accounts are both true and untrue.

"

It's not exactly easy, not at all.

I find myself sometimes wondering if I actually like a guy or that he has won me over with the size of his arousal and the way he does me in the bedroom, or wherever he does me for that matter.

I guess it doesn't really help that I have my local(ish) pub that I will go to every Friday and Saturday night, and get to meet all kinds of new and regular men. Nor the fact that I am usually far too drunk to care, but I must have a really high profile mind as I haven’t slept with a trash ugly guy yet.

Its the ones that I will have a one night stand with while intoxicated but will see them a lot in my day to day life and end up having sex with them again.

That's when it starts to get complicated.

How are you supposed to tell if you don't want a guy to leave you alone is because:


  1. He brings you to a whole new world of pleasure with his man loving.

  2. He actually is an alright bloke and his deeds in the bedroom are a bonus.

  3. You actually like him a lot and are overlooking he is s**t in the bedroom for the fact he looks like Johnny Depp number 2.


There's one thing I do know (see No.3) if this is the case and you progress in the relationship, the sex will appear to be fabulous because this man is the life and soul of you for the time being. Unfortunately as sure as anything as/if the relationship starts to die, you will realize how s**t the sex is and it will make the parting happen even faster.

A sad realization that for me happened to late I guess, as after the unfortunate breakup I ended up going to the pub and having some quite fantastic sex which involved:


  1. A cut to pieces back.

  2. About an hour of fantastic oral (on each part).

  3. A bruised neck.

  4. A sore rear. (Everyone needs a good spank)

  5. A night of fabulous orgasms (even if you are both drunk, if he cannot produce you more than one he needs to re-evaluate his skill)

  6. A hungover but satisfied body.


Of course as great as this act was it only led to one thing.

My ex finding out about a week later and having a hard time understanding I was only in it for the sex and not because I was going to run to pub guy's house with an engagement ring, date for the wedding and a list of future baby names. It was cold hard roar (amazing) sex.

I was missing my ex at this point though, it is a big shock to the system to go from someone being there constantly if you feel s**t to nothing. Having someone to cuddle most night and do something naughty with, then maybe a movie and a cup of tea.


This was around a year ago now, maybe longer and now I actually am seeing a guy who is pretty dam great, at being there for me and in the bedroom.

But I guess this will be the story of how I ended up where I am, with some lady advice shoved in there too.




© 2014 Pixieblue


Author's Note

Pixieblue
Im sure im going to get some interesting thoughts haha.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

If any of this is true there are a few things I would like to present to you. Basing your opinion oif them as a persn solely on the merit of their bedroom performance is juvenile sounding and less sexy than a casual f**k that suprises you. Sex in itself isn't shoking at all, even the promiscuous scenarios you've laid out I mean, most of us in our twenties who don't live and die in the same neighborhood have had at least one adventure that wows the room. I myself fucked through seemingly half the island population of Sardinia and that's the most I can relate to your pub crawls. Speaking of which the tenses in the second portion highlighting your nights out are mixed up and need continuity. Also, right there it sounds like you're giving yourself too much credit just for not dying while playing russian roulette metaphorically speaking. S**t the bed part reminds me too much of Trainspotting. Did this really happen? I wonder, what is the point to your story? You realizing men are more than a dick and a stand up quickie in the stall? Should the title of this be changed to looking for love in all the wrong places, and finally getting over it? Help me out here!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I wonder who the lucky guy is/ was...

You should write a sex journal for women ha.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 18, 2014
Last Updated on November 18, 2014
Tags: sex, ed, life, true, untrue, accounts, relationships, heartache.


Author

Pixieblue
Pixieblue

kent, gravesend, United Kingdom



About
I'm Leah. Here's a few things to know about me: I'm an artist. I'm a musician. I'm a writer. I have ADHD. I'm dark at heart. I think everyone is wonderful who knows how to love and be loved/ .. more..

Writing