Autumn Adventure

Autumn Adventure

A Story by Blue Belle
"

I haven't been on here in over 4 years! Wow. This is written in the second person because I wrote it for my boyfriend.

"

The warmth of the sun leaks through the treetops as the branches wave hello, and the fallen dried autumn leaves tumble across the ground. While catching my breath, you walk ahead, searching for salamanders.


You ask, “Are you coming?”

I reply, “Yeah.”


My feet drag across the stoned path slowly. Staring at the back of you, I am hoping you won’t notice how far away we are from each other, but you always have tabs on me, so it’s not very long before you turn around.


“You okay?” you ask.

I take a deep breath and nod.

“You sure?”

“I’m sure” I say.

“Then hurry up slowpoke.”


I giggle, which makes my situation worse.

I try to walk faster to catch up, but every single step I take I can feel the fluid bounce off the walls of my bladder when it sways back and forth. I’m regretting my decision on not peeing before we left.


“Do you know how much longer this trail is?” I ask.

“Not sure, why? Are you tired?”

“No, just wondering.”

“I know you. You don’t ask random questions like that for the fun of it” you say.

My shoulders rise and fall in a fast motion, as my eyes dart to the side.

“Tell me” you say.


I so want to tell you so we can cut our walk short, but every time I try to open my mouth and say something, my heart races, I become short of breath, I can feel the blood rush to my face, and it’s like I lost my voice. I don’t understand my anxiety over something so silly. I know it’s irrational. My feelings about it though dictate over my brain.


“Really, I’m fine” I say, as I smile.


You just turn back around and start walking again. My hands quickly shove their way between my legs as I lean forward. It feels as if I’m slowly losing my strength to hold my bladder shut.

You glance over your shoulder and I quickly compose myself upright with my arms to the side.


“Nope, something is wrong. I’m not letting it go this time.” you say

I think to myself, “thanks, a great choice of words, ‘letting it go,’ not!”

I can’t help but shift my weight from one leg to the other. I can’t even look you in the eyes.

“Do you need to go to the bathroom?” you ask.

I nod, my eyes focused on the ground.

“I don’t know why you can’t tell me and decide to suffer in silence.” you say.

“I don’t know.”

“Well, let’s try to find the quickest way out of here I guess” you say.


I can’t focus on anything else besides how tremendously bad I have to go. I feel stupid and mad at myself for not saying anything. My bladder can’t take it anymore as urine starts dripping down my leg slowly. The flow becomes more forceful and soaks my jeans. It almost sounds like rain hitting the ground, and you turn to the noise. I have my face buried in my hands. You run over to comfort me, as you kiss my head and stroke my hair. Tears start flowing down my face.


“It’s okay my love” you say.


It feels like forever for my bladder to empty, but you are still standing there with me telling me it’s okay.

It was probably two or three minutes until nothing was left to void.


“Hey, look at me,” you say soft and gently.

You slide my hands away from my face and wipe away my tears.

“If it makes you feel any better, I kinda got turned on.” you confess.

A small bud of a smile forms to my blotched face.
“Come on, let’s go” you say.

“Actually, do you mind if I take a leak?” you ask.

I can feel this weird shiver throughout my body that can only be felt, not seen. I shake me head.

“Go ahead” I say.

“Sorry, I’ve had to go too, I just knew it wouldn’t be fair if I got to go and you didn’t” you say.

“I understand. Thanks for thinking of me.” I say.

You run off to find a spot as I just stand there embarrassed, wet, and a little turned on that you had to pee too.

© 2018 Blue Belle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really feel your words are very good and painting a picture in your head and when I got to the end of your work I could have continued reading and I would read more work like this. This really is good writing and I would continue practising. Good job.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Added on May 1, 2018
Last Updated on May 1, 2018
Tags: adventure, autumn, boyfriend, girlfriend, romance, relationship, dating, pee, erotica, anxiety

Author

Blue Belle
Blue Belle

Elmira, NY



About
I am twenty-nine years old. I'm dealing with a mood disorder/depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, borderline personality disorder, self-harm, and suicidal thoughts. I love writing. and most of my .. more..

Writing