A writer in a cafe

A writer in a cafe

A Story by Little Vili
"

What will he write, can he handle the adventure?

"
A writer in a cafe.  That goes together about as well as bricks and mortar, or fish and water, or cats and red dots, or coffee and cups, or twitter and wasting time, or tea and biscuits, or bananas in pajamas, or soup and salad combos at Applebees (but that's applebees, do they really count?) or tables and chairs, or windows and opening them, or doors and opening them too. 

It may be possible that you get the idea, but I could go on.

...like shoes and socks, or cars and tires, or the substantiated claim that the economic collapse of the global economy will be at the hand of the puppet masters that we can't possibly see pulling the strings and putting pineapple on pizza.

Right-O, lets get to that writer then.

The writer happened to be in a cafe, drinking a medium house blend coffee, with a generous addition of sugar, creamer, honey, and half & half when suddenly A GIANT DRAGON came out of no where just outside the building!  It was like something out of fantasy book, or a Bud Light commercial (serious, what won''t they do?). 

The dragon was adorned with a top hat, and when he landed used what the writer would assume to be magic in order to procure a cane.  He shrank himself in size, all the while the writer and everyone else in the cafe looked outside while the scaly beast was conducting his minor transformation in amazement. 

The dragon entered the cafe door, still having to duck because though smaller it still maintained a rather enormous size compared to most people.  It would be more than certain that the the LA Lakers would love to have this beast as a part of their basketball team, unless that would break some sort of regulation; but as of now it shouldn't be common knowledge to have actual dragons written into the League's rules about joining a profession team, but I'm sure some layer would make a remark about it sooner rather than later.

The dragon approached the counter holding a sack of gold in his had that was not holding the cane.
 
"One Americano, 3 shots of espresso if you would, please." The dragon spoke in a polite British accent.

Everyone simply watched in shock.  Even the baristas behind the counter were froze in place.

The dragon looked around at everyone, and cracked a smile. 

"What's wrong, Dragon's got your tongue?" 

Suddenly everyone burst out into laughter, including the dragon. 

THE END.

© 2017 Little Vili


Author's Note

Little Vili
Didn't proof read for grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on September 27, 2017
Last Updated on September 27, 2017
Tags: short story, silly, original, nothing makes sense

Author

Little Vili
Little Vili

About
I'm a YouTuber, and go by the name TheSleepyHearth where I do video game ASMR videos. Here is where I'll be posting short stories that pop into my head that have to do with original content that woul.. more..

Writing