Yahweh's Holy Days

Yahweh's Holy Days

A Story by ~*~Peace Keeper~*~

So I have decided in order to avoid any misunderstandings I am going to list Yahweh’s Holy Days, I don’t know if it is just me but the link and image I put up seems to mess up a little bit every once in a while and I just want to make sure people that want to know more about His Holy Feasts has a chance! Feel free to leave any questions and I will try my best to answer in the best of my ability, Thank you for reading!


To start off, there are 7 Holy Days (found in Leviticus 23) in the Bible completely focusing on praising and worshipping Yahweh/Yeshua (God/Jesus) and 4 of these Holy Days have already been fulfilled by Yeshua Himself, these are the Spring Feasts. The last three, the Fall Feasts, represent His second and final coming! How amazing is that! Am I the only one with my heart racing (with excitement and joy) when hearing this?


Here is a list:


Jesus was the Passover Lamb (Passover)


He was buried during Unleavened bread (The Feast of Unleavened Bread)


He rose and became the First Fruit (Firstfruits)


He sent the Holy Spirit during Pentecost (Feast of Weeks)


The above are the Holy Days that have been fulfilled, now for the Fall 


Feasts we are still looking forward to:


He will return at the last trumpet (The Feast of Trumpets)


He will gather His people together and restore the fellowship as it was in 

the garden (Atonement)


We will be with Him in peace and enjoy the wedding supper of the Lamb (The Feast of Tabernacles)


Then the Great White Throne Judgement (The 8th day of Tabernacles)


Is it just me, or is this an amazing way to show that when God works His timing is perfect, never too late, and never too early. His Holy Days have so much more meaning then what the world celebrates.


I decided to leave the visual and link, just in case someone wants to see the visual since it does add a little bit more information than what I have listed, that is if it is able to be seen lol So I just provided a list just in case the link decides to not load very well. I will also like to note that I know the visual states it being “the greatest story ever,” Yahweh’s plan and purpose for us is much more than just a story, His Word is filled with truths that will help us learn, grow, and follow Him in Spirit and in Truth! 





^^ I hope this is easy enough for others to read, if not here is the link that I got the picture from: http://lifehopeandtruth.com/learning-center/infographics/the-greatest-story-ever1/

Yahweh's (God's) Holy Feasts give me great joy I just had to share with others! 

© 2016 ~*~Peace Keeper~*~


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you mate for Sharing this... there is no inspiring words which are more inspiring than God's.... such an amazing way to describe it... thank you so much Pk....

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 25, 2016
Last Updated on March 27, 2016

Author

~*~Peace Keeper~*~
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

TX



About
Hello, Peace Keeper here! I love writing, drawing/painting, and photography. If you are interested in seeing some of my artwork here is my deviantart page: http://hope-brings-peace.deviantart.com/.. more..

Writing