Me and you

Me and you

A Poem by Crystal hearts
"

Leaving a friend behind to fit in with the in crowd.

"
Here I stand amongst giggling girls and hot shot guys I guess you can understand why I've been alone all this time....
But you're so much more different than the rest you're just so one of a kind. When we're together we both can't even try to deny we're both one a kind a rare gems that are so hard to find.
But than out of the blue you said something's that just weren't true to you. You wanted to apart of them you wanted to fit in with people that just don't make sense. People who you shouldn't try to understand I don't want the only friends i ever had to be consumed by their stupidity too.
You said goodbye like any friend would've it was sweet and kind and it just brings tears to my eyes when I remember who we used to be
Now when I see you I don't what to do I freeze up do I say hi do I ask how you're doing I just don't want you know that your why I'm suffering.
Maybe someday I can find something to do to keep my mind off of you.

© 2017 Crystal hearts


Author's Note

Crystal hearts
I don't think I could leave a friend behind no matter what I just always thought you should try to repair whatever's broken.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ofcourse it's not easy to find someone of our kind and it's even more difficult to let them go and forget them. Such an emotional piece of work.
I connect to your poems so well.

Posted 5 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ern
Man this is sad. This basically happened to me last summer (she went and became friends with someone more popular and talented than me). Months later I still think about her and it'd be weird to say hi. Overall I like the rhyming and flow.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Crystal hearts

7 Years Ago

Thanks and I'm sorry that you went through something similar though I hope you was able to overcome .. read more
ern

7 Years Ago

Thanks, yeah pretty much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2017
Last Updated on January 7, 2017

Author

Crystal hearts
Crystal hearts

New YORK, NY



About
Hello and welcome my world full of magic adventure love and friendship. I'm 16 and been writing poetry and stories for a while now and would love to share my writing. My inspiration mostly comes from .. more..

Writing