Teddy bear

Teddy bear

A Poem by Crystal hearts

When I look out into the sky I can see things I can feel things maybe that's why I like it so much when I stare into the night sky I don't feel like crying and the bruises seem to magically heal I feel happy there clutching my teddy bear. The sky pretty the wind is cold but I don't feel like leaving out of everything that happened how can a sky make me want to fly more than anything else the moon lonely gaze remind me of me I don't want to be alone I want to stop my problems but can't on my own I want someone to save me from theses toruched chains keeping me just below alive why can't someone see though the smiles I'm faking the lies I'm telling the tears I'm holding back because no one cares at least that what's my teddy says not until it's too late I'm crying for help but no one notices if I bleed would they then I'm already in pain do they need to see to believe honesty take me to the sky so I can be with the moon it wouldn't be lonely then but the signs I leave are too hard to see I guess dreaming of a life a greater than this is just that a dream that could never become my reality as a pretty flower takes my place I can rest easy knowing at least I'm going to a better place.

© 2017 Crystal hearts


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 8, 2017
Last Updated on January 8, 2017

Author

Crystal hearts
Crystal hearts

New YORK, NY



About
Hello and welcome my world full of magic adventure love and friendship. I'm 16 and been writing poetry and stories for a while now and would love to share my writing. My inspiration mostly comes from .. more..

Writing